|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura realize that Sheener is showing when he looks at her now?
(a) Even more desire.
(d) An empty blank stare.
2. When Bob holds his baby girl, how does she look?
3. Who is waiting for Laura when she exits Mrs. Bowmain's office?
(d) The Ackerson twins.
4. What does the man with blue eyes tell Dr. Markwell is the reason that he isn't going to put a gag in Markwell's mouth?
(a) He doesn't have a rag.
(b) Because he needs to ask Markwell some questions.
(c) Because Markwell is hyperventilating.
(d) Because Markwell might vomit and choke to death.
5. What does the Teagels' daughter explain is the reason she can't do chores?
(a) She is going to be a movie star and must protect her hands.
(b) She doesn't like chores.
(c) She is too sick.
(d) She is too busy with school work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kokschka wondering while he looks at Laura in Chapter 1?
2. What happens when Nina comes in and sees Laura lying under Sheener's body?
3. What does Mrs. Browmain tell Laura that she is going to have her do?
4. What does the blue-eyed man ask Markwell about Dr. Carlson?
5. How does Sheener change when he returns to work after missing several days?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)