|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What poet does Stefan quote to Viktor?
(a) Robert Frost.
(b) Edgar Allan Poe.
(c) C.S. Lewis.
(d) T.S. Eliot.
2. How long does Kokschka know it will be before he sees Laura again?
(a) More than eight years.
(b) Eighteen years exactly.
(c) Only a day for him.
(d) Three months.
3. What does Markwell notice about the strange man's eyes?
(a) He didn't seem to have eyes.
(b) One was blue and the other was green.
(c) They are black.
(d) They are a beautiful blue shade.
4. What does Dr. Carlson tell Bob is the reason that his wife died?
(a) She had a reaction to the medicine they gave her.
(b) She was one of those women who wasn't made to have children.
(c) She had high blood pressure.
(d) She aspirated some water.
5. What does Laura hear about that happened at that McIlroy house?
(a) An explosion.
(b) A fight that ended with students dying.
(c) A fire.
(d) A suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Ackerson twins say that they did in order to get sent to McIlroy?
2. What does Laura say when asked how much she likes being at McIlroy?
3. What does the blond-haired man tell Bob is the reason that he was there?
4. What is Bob experiencing while he sits in the maternity ward lounge?
5. What happens when Nina comes in and sees Laura lying under Sheener's body?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)