|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stefan notice about Sheener's home that is odd?
(a) There are finger paints on the wall.
(b) The pictures are all of small children playing.
(c) All the food looks like it was bought by a child.
(d) There is play dough everywhere.
2. What is Bob experiencing while he sits in the maternity ward lounge?
(c) Stomach cramps.
3. What does Laura find underneath her pillow when she goes to make her bed?
(a) A tootsie roll.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A note from her guardian angel.
(d) A new book.
4. What does Mrs. Browmain tell Laura that she is going to have her do?
(a) Have a room in a new building for just one person.
(b) Clean the bathrooms.
(c) Stay in her room alone since Laura's roommate has left.
(d) Go to a new foster family.
5. What does the blue-eyed man ask Markwell about Dr. Carlson?
(a) How many babies he has delivered.
(b) If he has seen Mrs. Shane before.
(c) If he is older or younger.
(d) If he is a good man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laura decide that she wants to do when she grows up while staying with the Teagel family?
2. What does Laura say when asked how much she likes being at McIlroy?
3. What does Laura find when she reaches the twins' room?
4. What does Kokoschka discover is the reason that Stefan chose to save Laura?
5. What does Stefan see that sickens him?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)