|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheener tell Laura as she leaves up the stairs?
(a) That she can't ignore him forever.
(b) That he has a big tootsie roll for her.
(c) That she will be his.
(d) That she and he are going to be friends.
2. What does Laura find underneath her pillow when she goes to make her bed?
(a) A note from her guardian angel.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A new book.
(d) A tootsie roll.
3. What does Sheener say when he catches Laura at her foster home?
(a) He asks her if she wants some candy.
(b) He wants to know who it was that beat him.
(c) He wants to know why she is so special.
(d) He tells her she belongs to him now.
4. Why do the Ackerson twins say no one says anything against Sheener?
(a) The facility covers it up.
(b) No one believes children.
(c) Sheener would kill them.
(d) The kids move out too fast.
5. How does Sheener change when he returns to work after missing several days?
(a) He shakes.
(b) He weeps and mumbles.
(c) He no longer looks or speaks to Laura.
(d) He is angrier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the time machine not let you do?
2. What does Stefan find when he uses Kokoschka's belt to return to the gate?
3. What does Fat Jack tell Laura about the modified Uzis she buys?
4. What does Chris give Thelma before she leaves to go back home?
5. What do the Ackerson twins say that Sheener usually does?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)