1. What happened the night that Laura Shane was born?
(a) A flood.
(b) A tornado.
(c) A storm.
(d) A massive car accident.
2. How does Dr. Markwell feel about the thought of ending his career because of malpractice?
(a) He is looking forward to it.
(b) He is afraid of it.
(c) He doesn't think of it at all.
(d) He believes it will never happen.
3. What does Markwell notice about the strange man's eyes?
(a) They are a beautiful blue shade.
(b) One was blue and the other was green.
(c) They are black.
(d) He didn't seem to have eyes.
4. What is Bob experiencing while he sits in the maternity ward lounge?
(b) Stomach cramps.
5. What does the man with blue eyes tell Dr. Markwell is the reason that he isn't going to put a gag in Markwell's mouth?
(a) Because Markwell is hyperventilating.
(b) Because he needs to ask Markwell some questions.
(c) Because Markwell might vomit and choke to death.
(d) He doesn't have a rag.
This section contains 5,479 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)