1. What happened the night that Laura Shane was born?
(a) A storm.
(b) A tornado.
(c) A massive car accident.
(d) A flood.
2. How does Dr. Markwell feel about the thought of ending his career because of malpractice?
(a) He is looking forward to it.
(b) He believes it will never happen.
(c) He is afraid of it.
(d) He doesn't think of it at all.
3. What does Markwell notice about the strange man's eyes?
(a) They are a beautiful blue shade.
(b) He didn't seem to have eyes.
(c) One was blue and the other was green.
(d) They are black.
4. What is Bob experiencing while he sits in the maternity ward lounge?
(b) Stomach cramps.
5. What does the man with blue eyes tell Dr. Markwell is the reason that he isn't going to put a gag in Markwell's mouth?
(a) He doesn't have a rag.
(b) Because Markwell might vomit and choke to death.
(c) Because he needs to ask Markwell some questions.
(d) Because Markwell is hyperventilating.
This section contains 5,479 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)