Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the hospital, Tomas is considered...
(a) The best surgeon.
(b) The most amiable surgeon.
(c) The best colleague.
(d) The most respected doctor.
2. What does the chief surgeon request of Tomas?
(a) Not to make a public retraction of his past statement.
(b) To consider his colleagues when deciding whether or not to make the retraction.
(c) To make a public retraction of his past statement.
(d) To consider his family when making a public retraction.
3. In Part 5, Chapter 23, Tomas has a dream of a woman he'd never met before. Who is she?
(a) She is the woman of his dreams.
(b) She is the woman who he will be forever faithful to.
(c) She is the woman who will rescue him from Tereza.
(d) She is the woman who will get him his job back.
4. In Part 4, Chapter 22, Tereza's thoughts about the engineer are...
(a) She wonders if she could leave Tomas for him.
(b) She hopes she could find a way to forget about him.
(c) She longs for him to come to the bar and invite her back.
(d) She prays she will never see him again.
5. In Part 5, Chapter 29, in one of Tereza's dreams, she sees what floating downstream as she stares at the river?
(a) Prague's park benches.
(b) Prague's secret police.
(c) Prague's street signs.
(d) Prague's castles and churches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the interpreter that heads the march requests permission to enter the territory of Cambodia?
2. What disease does Karenin have?
3. When does Tomas realize the strange man is interrogating him?
4. In Part 6, Chapter 11, who does Sabina claim is her enemy?
5. What does Tereza see in the crow's solitude and desolation?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)