|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the hospital, Tomas is considered...
(a) The best surgeon.
(b) The best colleague.
(c) The most amiable surgeon.
(d) The most respected doctor.
2. How does Tereza feel about Tomas's son?
(a) She is upset Tomas had never mentioned him before.
(b) She prefers they let him alone.
(c) She wants to go visit him and his family.
(d) She wants Tomas to invite him over.
3. In Part 5, Chapter 29, in one of Tereza's dreams, she sees what floating downstream as she stares at the river?
(a) Prague's castles and churches.
(b) Prague's park benches.
(c) Prague's secret police.
(d) Prague's street signs.
4. For Karenin, everything that comes from Tereza...
(a) Is strong.
(b) Is the truth.
(c) Is loving.
(d) Is bassed on kindness.
5. In Part 5, chapter 19, what does the editor say to Tomas when Tomas approaches him?
(a) If you talk to us, you'll face interrogation!
(b) Don't try the "old pals" act on us!
(c) Careful! Don't come any closer!
(d) Watch out! We're being filmed!
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 6, Chapter 11, who does Sabina claim is her enemy?
2. In Part 4, Chapter 8, what does Tereza know has become of her and Tomas?
3. In Part 4, Chapter 22, Tereza's thoughts about the engineer are...
4. As a window washer, who are many of Tomas's private customers?
5. In Part 5, Chapter 12, the author states that love begins with...
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)