|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Franz's words about love and strength do to Sabina?
(a) Made him more attractive in her eyes
(b) Disqualify him from her life
(c) Caused her to trust him more than any man she'd ever known
(d) Caused her to question his love
2. When was the only time Tereza and Tomas could talk to each other when they worked opposite shifts?
(a) During lunch breaks
(b) When he visited her at work
(c) During breakfast
(d) When she visited him at work
3. In one of her dreams, what was it that Tereza saw floating downstream as she stared at the river?
(a) Prague's secret police
(b) Prague's street signs
(c) Prague's park benches
(d) Prague's castles and churches
4. What did Karenin hate?
(c) Cold weather
(d) Other animals
5. What did Tereza long to end?
(a) her jealousy
(b) her insecurities
(c) her weakness
(d) her dependence on Tomas
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Tomas feel after the petition was published?
2. What happened once Tomas followed Tereza to Prague?
3. What did Marie-Claude's say about the serious car accident she once had?
4. Why didn't Tomas and Tereza have children?
5. How did Tomas end up being a window washer?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)