|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 5 "A Short Dictionary of Misunderstood Words".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened at night that caused Tereza to fear that time of the day?
(a) She dwelt on Tomas's infidelities
(b) She had nightmares.
(c) She trembled
(d) She dwelt on Tomas abandoning her
2. What was the one thing that Tereza's mother did not allow to exist in her home?
3. What did Franz do during sex that Sabina disliked?
(a) He turned off the light
(b) He asked if she loved him.
(c) He told her he loved her
(d) He closed his eyes.
4. What world evoked in Sabina a sweet, nostalgic memory of her homeland?
5. What happened once Tomas followed Tereza to Prague?
(a) He was happy to be back in Prague
(b) He fell deeper in love with her
(c) He apologized for his affairs
(d) He questioned their love
Short Answer Questions
1. When they were living in Zunich, what incident caused Tereza to pack her suitcase, take Karenin and leave for Prague while Tomas was at work?
2. What did Tereza do with half of the undeveloped roll of films?
3. Why did Franz like music?
4. With regards to love, what was Sabina's nature?
5. Whose quartet is based on the following two motifs: "Must it be?" "It must be."
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)