|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 5 "A Short Dictionary of Misunderstood Words".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened once Tomas followed Tereza to Prague?
(a) He apologized for his affairs
(b) He fell deeper in love with her
(c) He was happy to be back in Prague
(d) He questioned their love
2. What did Franz do during sex that Sabina disliked?
(a) He asked if she loved him.
(b) He closed his eyes.
(c) He turned off the light
(d) He told her he loved her
3. What type of teenager was Tereza?
4. What did Franz like to take part in?
(b) Writing political articles
(c) Getting involved with peace organizations
(d) Giving political lectures
5. Why was Tomas attracted to Tereza?
(a) She seemed a child to him
(b) She was submissive
(c) He opened up to her like he did with no one else
(d) Her beauty was unlike any other
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tereza's mother appear to be casting off with her immodesty?
2. What was Sabina's views of modern music?
3. What feelings did Sabina portray towards the immigrants she sat with?
4. In general, what did Sabina have a longing for?
5. Why did Tereza's mother marryTereza's father
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)