|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 23-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of teenager was Tereza?
2. What made Tomas jealous at the bar, where he and Tereza met with friends to celebrate Tereza's promotion?
(a) Watching Tereza dance with a colleague
(b) Seeing her leaning against a colleague's shouldes as she talked to him
(c) Seeing Tereza talk to a stranger
(d) Noticing Tereza flirt with a colleague
3. Who helped Tereza better understand photography?
(b) Her mother
(c) The engineer
4. What did Tereza propose to Sabina?
(a) That they try to be friends, despite everything
(b) That she helps her find a job in photography
(c) That she leave Tomas for good
(d) To take nude pictures of her
5. What did Tereza do six to seven months after she and Tomas moved to Switzerland?
(a) Pay Sabina a visit
(b) Return to Prague
(c) Return to live with her mother
(d) Get a job as a photographer
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Tomas avoid falling in love with the women he became intimate with?
2. What was the one thing that Tereza's mother did not allow to exist in her home?
3. Whose quartet is based on the following two motifs: "Must it be?" "It must be."
4. Why did Tereza refuse the job offer as photographer?
5. What did Tomas initially feel when he discovered Tereza had left for Prague?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)