|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 17-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the one thing Tomas associated the words "helping people" with?
2. What does Tereza's mother appear to be casting off with her immodesty?
(a) The communist regime's ways
(b) An old fashioned mentality
(c) Her daughter Tereza's modest ways
(d) Youth and beauty
3. Who helped Tereza better understand photography?
(b) The engineer
(d) Her mother
4. What did Tereza do the moment after she had sex with the engineer?
(a) Sob in his arms
(b) Spit in his face
(c) Think of suicide
(d) Beg him not to tell anyone
5. Sabina is stirred by her own...
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Tomas jealous at the bar, where he and Tereza met with friends to celebrate Tereza's promotion?
2. What did Tereza do with half of the undeveloped roll of films?
3. What did Marie-Claude's say about the serious car accident she once had?
4. In Part 5, chapter 19, what did the editor say to Tomas when he approached him?
5. In Part 5, Chapter 28, what did Tereza want to tell Tomas on their way back to Prague?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)