|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 17-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concerned Tomas about moving to the country?
(a) he would never be able to escape Tereza
(b) he would have difficulty finding a new woman every week
(c) he would be bored by the slow lifestyle
(d) he could no longer practice medicine
2. Who did Franz respect and worship?
(b) His mother
(c) His wife
(d) His daughter
3. Why did Tereza respond as she did to the engineer's advances?
(a) She didn't want the engineer to fall in love with her
(b) She refused to take any responsibility for what was happening
(c) She hoped to quickly get through the experience
(d) She wanted to stop herself from making a mistake
4. What did Tereza purchase every morning for Karenin?
(a) Slice of cake
(b) A roll
(c) A sandwich
(d) A bisquit
5. What did Franz do during sex that Sabina disliked?
(a) He closed his eyes.
(b) He asked if she loved him.
(c) He told her he loved her
(d) He turned off the light
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marie-Claude's say about the serious car accident she once had?
2. In Part 5, Chapter 28, on their way back to Prague, what did Tereza brood about?
3. What did Marie-Claude do to spend her time while in the hospital?
4. How did the engineer respond to Tereza's resistance?
5. With regards to love, what was Sabina's nature?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)