|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 5, Chapter 12, the author states that love begins with a...
(a) happy memories
(c) a poetic scene
(d) a surrender
2. In chapter 1, where does Franza want to take Sabina?
(b) New York
3. What was the incident that Tomas could not recall with his lover?
(a) making love on a rug while there was a storm outside
(b) making love on the kitchen floor
(c) making love on a special quilt she'd made
(d) making love in a bathtub while there was a storm outside
4. In Part 4, Chapter 1, what aroma did Tereza notice on Tomas's hair?
(b) a woman's groin
5. In Part 4, Chapter 6, looking in the mirror, why did Tereza feel disgusted by her body?
(a) Compared to other women in the spa, she had very small breasts with large nipples
(b) It reminded her of her mother
(c) It made her feel like a weak child
(d) It didn't have the power to become the only body in Tomas's life
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tereza purchase every morning for Karenin?
2. What distinguished the woman Tomas met in chapter 10 from other women?
3. When was the only time Tereza and Tomas could talk to each other when they worked opposite shifts?
4. The difference between Tereza and other women is that Tereza had come to Tomas...
5. What did Franz try to create for the woman he had fallen in love with?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)