|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harry decide to tell about the Indians?
(b) True Son.
(c) Aunt Kate.
(d) No one.
2. Why won't True Son run away when he is sent to get a new basket?
(a) He is scared of getting caught.
(b) He is beginning to like the Butlers.
(c) He's not sure of the way home.
(d) It is too cold.
3. When Harry doesn't have anything to do, what does he do?
(a) Counts his money.
(b) Talks to Myra.
(c) Takes a walk.
(d) Takes a nap.
4. How many Indians asked about True Son?
5. What do True Son and Half Arrow use for shelter from the rain?
(a) The boat.
(b) A cave.
(d) A hollow bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. True Son feels that he has been provided for by the Great Spirit when he sees what?
2. Harry thinks it is too bad that True Son wasn't brought up to value what?
3. What do Half Arrow and True Son make to catch food?
4. Who calls for war to avenge Little Crane?
5. Bejance tells True son that he has been harnessed when he sees True son doing what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What items does True Son take from hiding after leaving Uncle Wilse's house? Where did he get them?
2. What does True Son think and feel about his situation when he wakes up on the mountain?
3. What do True Son and Half Arrow pass the second night in the boat? What does True Son say about it?
4. Why does True Son sabotage the ambush attempt?
5. Why does Half Arrow say that True Son has been living with the whites for too long?
6. Gordie tells the basket maker that he is a slave. How does he respond?
7. Describe Half Arrow and True Son's night leaving camp. Does it sound like a good experience to you?
8. Why is Myra Butler bedridden?
9. Why is Parson Elder called to the butler home?
10. What does Parson Elder tell Myra and Kate after talking to True Son?
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)