|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the red-haired guard called?
2. True son tells Parson Elder that Cuyloga says that men who do this are cowards.
(b) Pray to God for help.
(c) Befriend whites.
(d) Fight children.
3. What does Uncle Wilse do to True Son?
(a) He steals his bearskin banket.
(b) He slaps him in the face.
(c) He tells him to go home.
(d) He attacks him with a knife.
4. What do the initial actions taken mean to True Son?
(a) They are going to drown him.
(b) They are going to disown him.
(c) A vote is needed on what to do about him.
(d) They are going to leave him to starve.
5. What is True Son's Indian mother's name?
(b) Dancing Rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does True Son escape while crossing the river?
2. What do the boys pass that makes them certain they are on the right path?
3. True Son's arms were free to attack Del for what reason?
4. What does Mrs. Butler say that True Son will have to do if he does not say the name that he was born with?
5. The place where two mountains are close with ancient trees between is called what?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)