|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry do to calm himself?
(a) He builds a fire.
(b) He does the books for the farm.
(c) He talks to Myra.
(d) He takes a nap.
2. Who has killed True Son's friend?
(a) Uncle George.
(b) Uncle Wilse.
(c) Parson Elder.
(d) Harry Butler.
3. What does Mr. Butler accuse True Son of lying about?
(a) Not knowing the English language.
(b) Going to see Corn Blade.
(c) Stealing his mother's jewlery.
(d) That he didn't sneak out of the house.
4. True Son thinks that the English shoes are made for him for what purpose?
(a) To keep him from running away.
(b) To protect his feet.
(c) Because the Butlers love him.
(d) So that the Butlers don't have to see his moccasins anymore.
5. Where was True Son originally from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Thitpan?
2. True Son feels that he has been provided for by the Great Spirit when he sees what?
3. How was a dispute settled when more than one person claimed to be the relative of a returned captive?
4. Where are the Indians who are looking for True Son sent?
5. Where did the Indians first go to ask about True Son?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)