|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does True Son refuse to take that Aunt Kate has offered to him?
(b) Grape juice.
(c) Cinamon rolls.
2. Why does True Son vow to kill the red-haired guard?
(a) He insulted his Indian ways.
(b) He laughed at him.
(c) He spit on him.
(d) He hit him.
3. True Son's arms were free to attack Del for what reason?
(a) To enable him to carry his pack above water.
(b) Because he had been behaving himself.
(c) Half Arrow has cut the bindings loose.
(d) True Son asks to be allowed to hug his cousing farwell.
4. What does Harry Butler intend to tell True Son if he confesses to stealing his gun?
(a) To return it imidiately.
(b) That he is grounded for a week.
(c) That he should pray to God for forgivness.
(d) That it was going to be his present anyway.
5. Why is True Son upset about carrying his own bathwater?
(a) Gordie is laughing at him.
(b) He keeps on spilling it.
(c) It is women's work.
(d) It is heavy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of True Son's Indian father?
2. How does True Son escape while crossing the river?
3. What is the master language of Indians?
4. Why is Half Arrow not able to steal the boat of his choosing?
5. Bejance tells True son that he has been harnessed when he sees True son doing what?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)