|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does True Son say when he first reunites with his white father?
(a) "He's not my father."
(b) "I belong with Cuyloga."
(c) "Nice to meet you."
(d) "Why are you wearing women's dress?"
2. What is the name of True Son's Indian father?
(a) Lone Wolf.
(d) Hawk Eyes.
3. What does Del try to convince True Son of during their first encounters?
(a) That he should wear white clothing.
(b) That he is white.
(c) That he should run away.
(d) That he will never fit in with the whites.
4. What relative is waiting at the door for True Son's arrival, along with True Son's brother?
(a) Grandma Stella.
(b) Grandpa Herman.
(c) Uncle Sam.
(d) Aunt Kate.
5. How does True son plan killing himself?
(a) By stealing Del's gun.
(b) By drinking too much fire water.
(c) By eating the root of a May apple.
(d) By falling on a knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is True Son's Indian mother's name?
2. What keeps True Son awake on his first night in the Butler house?
3. Cuyloga wants True Son to remember Cuyloga killing what enemy whose tribe is at war with Cuyloga's tribe?
4. Why does Little Crane think that the Great Being gave the whites a Good Book but not the Indians?
5. Where does Del find True Son?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)