|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Colonel Bouquet's orders when they marched into the Indian territory?
(a) Kill all the savages you see.
(b) Kill the men, but don't harm the Indian women and children.
(c) Burn everything you can, and run.
(d) Unless attacked, don't lay hands on a savage.
2. True son tells Parson Elder that Cuyloga says that men who do this are cowards.
(b) Befriend whites.
(c) Pray to God for help.
(d) Fight children.
3. What does Gordie drink during the meeting with Parson Elder?
(b) Grape juice.
(c) Whiskey and water.
(d) Straight whiskey.
4. Who forces True Son to wash and dress in white clothing?
(a) Mrs. Butler.
(b) Mr. Butler.
(d) Aunt Kate.
5. Where are the Indians who are looking for True Son sent?
(a) To Uncle Wilse's house.
(b) Back where they came from.
(c) To Harry Butler's house.
(d) To Parson Elder's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells True Son that they will soon meet a river?
2. Where does the Indian that Bejance tells True Son about live?
3. What did True Son where when taken into the camp?
4. Why does True Son attack Del?
5. Who is True Son's favorite cousin?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)