|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Colonel Bouquet's orders when they marched into the Indian territory?
(a) Kill all the savages you see.
(b) Kill the men, but don't harm the Indian women and children.
(c) Burn everything you can, and run.
(d) Unless attacked, don't lay hands on a savage.
2. How does True Son escape while crossing the river?
(a) He scares the horses into throwing Del and Mr. Butler.
(b) He rides his horse off of the ferry.
(c) He swims underwater to shore.
(d) HeJumps off of the bridge to swim away.
3. Where was True Son originally from?
4. Cuyloga wants True Son to remember Cuyloga killing what enemy whose tribe is at war with Cuyloga's tribe?
(a) A Mohawk.
(b) A white soldier.
(c) A bear.
(d) A Cherokee.
5. What made True Son forget about killing himself?
(a) Half Arrow's cheerful company.
(b) Getting caught up in ways to escape instead.
(c) Thinking of his father's reaction to the news.
(d) He was too afraid to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. True Son thinks that the English shoes are made for him for what purpose?
2. True Son thinks that all white people look the same. Who is the one white who stands out to True Son?
3. Why is True Son disappointed that Del is accompanying him and his white father?
4. Where did the Indians first go to ask about True Son?
5. True Son's Indian father tells his son to go like an Indian and give him no more shame. What did he mean by this?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)