|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is True Son's Indian mother's name?
(a) Dancing Rain.
2. What made True Son forget about killing himself?
(a) Thinking of his father's reaction to the news.
(b) He was too afraid to die.
(c) Half Arrow's cheerful company.
(d) Getting caught up in ways to escape instead.
3. What does True Son's brother ask True Son to do with his Indian clothes after he changes out of them?
(a) Hang them as decoration in his room.
(b) Put them in the laudry to be washed.
(c) Give them to him so that he can be an Indian.
(d) Burn them in the fireplace.
4. Who does True Son know that killed himself?
(b) Make Daylight.
(d) Runs Fast..
5. What is the red-haired guard called?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Half Arrow decide that it's okay to march with True son to keep him company.
2. Half Arrow decided that the guards are so pale and bandy-legged for what reason?
3. What is True Son's white father's first name?
4. What were Colonel Bouquet's orders when they marched into the Indian territory?
5. Why does Little Crane think that the Great Being gave the whites a Good Book but not the Indians?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)