|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does True Son escape while crossing the river?
(a) He rides his horse off of the ferry.
(b) He scares the horses into throwing Del and Mr. Butler.
(c) He swims underwater to shore.
(d) HeJumps off of the bridge to swim away.
2. Why does Del speak the native language and understand the culture better than the other guards?
(a) He lived near the Indians when he was young.
(b) He has spied on them.
(c) His child was also kidnapped and reclaimed.
(d) He has studied thier language and culture at school.
3. What is True Son's little brother's name?
4. Why does True Son vow to kill the red-haired guard?
(a) He spit on him.
(b) He hit him.
(c) He laughed at him.
(d) He insulted his Indian ways.
5. What does Mrs. Butler say that True Son will have to do if he does not say the name that he was born with?
(a) Take a whipping.
(b) Stay locked in the dungeon.
(c) Sit in the corner.
(d) Stay locked in her room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Colonel Bouquet's orders when they marched into the Indian territory?
2. What does True Son say when he first reunites with his white father?
3. What does Half Arrow give to True Son?
4. On what day of captivity does True Son learn they are leaving camp?
5. What does True Son believe that his tribe will say about him committing suicide?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)