|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does True Son's brother ask True Son to do with his Indian clothes after he changes out of them?
(a) Put them in the laudry to be washed.
(b) Burn them in the fireplace.
(c) Hang them as decoration in his room.
(d) Give them to him so that he can be an Indian.
2. What did the Butlers originally name True Son?
3. Why was True Son tied up?
(a) All of the whites captives were tied up.
(b) He wanted to escape the guards.
(c) The guards did not like his Indian ways.
(d) He tried to kill one of the guards.
4. What was used to bind True son's hands?
(a) Strands of braided horse hair.
(b) Strips of buffalo hide.
(c) Rope that the guards brought with them.
(d) Green willow branches.
5. What made True Son forget about killing himself?
(a) Getting caught up in ways to escape instead.
(b) Thinking of his father's reaction to the news.
(c) He was too afraid to die.
(d) Half Arrow's cheerful company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is True Son's favorite cousin?
2. On the trail the soldiers take from camp, what sign does True Son see, symbolizing his will to go home?
3. What is the red-haired guard called?
4. Why does True Son vow to kill the red-haired guard?
5. The whites immediately start lifting the clothes of the returned captives. Why?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)