|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Little Crane thinks that the whites crowd close and stare at them for what reason?
(a) The whites have bad manners.
(b) The whites are near-sighted.
(c) The whites are curious about them.
(d) The whites don't trust them out of thier sight.
2. Why was True Son tied up?
(a) The guards did not like his Indian ways.
(b) He wanted to escape the guards.
(c) All of the whites captives were tied up.
(d) He tried to kill one of the guards.
3. What does True Son attempt to take from Del during their struggle?
(a) Del's rifle.
(b) Del's rifle and knife.
(c) Del's money.
(d) Del's knife and hatchet.
4. What does Del try to convince True Son of during their first encounters?
(a) That he is white.
(b) That he should run away.
(c) That he will never fit in with the whites.
(d) That he should wear white clothing.
5. On what day of captivity does True Son learn they are leaving camp?
(a) The third day.
(b) The second day.
(c) The fourth day
(d) The fifth day.
Short Answer Questions
1. A body was found near camp one morning. Little Crane suspects that the soldiers did it. Who was killed?
2. What sight made Colonel Bouquet rub his eyes?
3. What made True Son forget about killing himself?
4. Who tells True Son that they will soon meet a river?
5. Why was True Son taken by his Indian Father?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)