|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Half Arrow surprised at True Son's appearance?
(a) He did not expect True Son to be tied up.
(b) True Son had lost a lot of weight.
(c) True Son had a black eye.
(d) True son was wearing white man's clothes.
2. Little Crane thinks that white people act strange for what reason?
(a) They don't get enough sun.
(b) They have forsaken the wilderness.
(c) They are not an original people.
(d) They were not given as much inteligence by the Great Being.
3. What sight made Colonel Bouquet rub his eyes?
(a) Savages fighting a bear with only knives and thier fists.
(b) Savages attacking by the thousands.
(c) Savages scalping the white prisoners.
(d) Savages crying over the white prisoners.
4. Half Arrow decided that the guards are so pale and bandy-legged for what reason?
(a) Because of the meat they eat.
(b) Because they wear too much and do too little.
(c) Because they are inferior by nature.
(d) Because the gods frowned on thier wicked ways.
5. Little Crane thinks that the whites crowd close and stare at them for what reason?
(a) The whites have bad manners.
(b) The whites are curious about them.
(c) The whites don't trust them out of thier sight.
(d) The whites are near-sighted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is True Son's Indian mother's name?
2. Why did the Indians give up their whites?
3. What spell did True Son's Indian father perform on him?
4. What did True Son where when taken into the camp?
5. Cuyloga does not want True Son to struggle for what reason?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)