|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was True Son taken by his Indian Father?
(a) To take revenge on whites.
(b) To replace his Indian Father's first son.
(c) To act as a servent in the tribe.
(d) To make his childless Indian Mother happy.
2. On the trail the soldiers take from camp, what sign does True Son see, symbolizing his will to go home?
(a) An animal that has died in the path.
(b) A tree, with one live and one dead branch.
(c) An arrow from his father's bow.
(d) An albino deer.
3. What sight made Colonel Bouquet rub his eyes?
(a) Savages crying over the white prisoners.
(b) Savages fighting a bear with only knives and thier fists.
(c) Savages attacking by the thousands.
(d) Savages scalping the white prisoners.
4. Why is Half Arrow surprised at True Son's appearance?
(a) True Son had a black eye.
(b) He did not expect True Son to be tied up.
(c) True Son had lost a lot of weight.
(d) True son was wearing white man's clothes.
5. What does True Son do after his father leaves the white camp?
(a) He cries.
(b) He yells at the whites.
(c) He escapes.
(d) He rejoices.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does True Son know that killed himself?
2. Why did the Indians give up their whites?
3. What does Del try to convince True Son of during their first encounters?
4. A body was found near camp one morning. Little Crane suspects that the soldiers did it. Who was killed?
5. What does True Son imagine that his family will leave with his body after he is dead?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)