|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Half Arrow says what, as an apology to a guard after True Son attacks Del?
(a) "Our tribes have long been at war."
(b) "True Son does not understand your ways."
(c) "I don't know why he acts this way."
(d) "Once long ago my cousin had white blood."
2. What spell did True Son's Indian father perform on him?
(a) He recreated True Son's memory.
(b) He healed him from a snake bite.
(c) He transformed True Son's white blood into Indian blood.
(d) He made True Son unable to run away.
3. Cuyloga does not want True Son to struggle for what reason?
(a) The white man might scalp True Son.
(b) Cuyloga is planning a rescue mission.
(c) True Son will adjust to white life more easily this way.
(d) Cuyloga does not want True Son anymore.
4. Who is the author of this book?
(a) James Smith.
(b) Donald Wingfield.
(c) Chad Snodgrass.
(d) Conrad Richter.
5. True Son's Indian father tells his son to go like an Indian and give him no more shame. What did he mean by this?
(a) Paint himself in war paint and wear feathers.
(b) Don't resist going with the whites.
(c) Kill all of the whites he could.
(d) Escape and run back home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Half Arrow decided that the guards are so pale and bandy-legged for what reason?
2. Cuyloga wants True Son to remember Cuyloga killing what enemy whose tribe is at war with Cuyloga's tribe?
3. Why is Half Arrow surprised at True Son's appearance?
4. What made True Son forget about killing himself?
5. Why was True Son taken by his Indian Father?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)