|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys pass that makes them certain they are on the right path?
(a) An arrow stuck in a tree.
(b) Messages carved in trees.
(c) A painted feather flowing downstream.
(d) Traders with pelts.
2. After leaving Fort Pitt, what does True Son see to make him refer to whites as the white destroyers?
(a) A lynching.
(c) Indian scalps.
(d) A cut down forest.
3. Who is shot and scalped in this chapter?
(a) Doctor Childsley.
(b) Parson Elder.
(c) Uncle George.
(d) An Indian looking for True Son.
4. What is True Son's little brother's name?
5. Half Arrow declares that no one will follow them past what point?
(a) Fort Jackson.
(b) Fort Pitt.
(d) The second fork in the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. Uncle Wilse accuses True Son of purposely deceiving them by doing what?
2. The place where two mountains are close with ancient trees between is called what?
3. What does True Son have in common with the basket maker, Bejance?
4. What does Aunt Kate bring to True Son's room after he gets sick?
5. How does True Son say the the white fur traders get fur from Indians cheap?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)