|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does True Son sit to talk to Parson Elder?
(a) On a chair by the parson.
(b) On the table.
(c) On a chair by his mother.
(d) On the floor.
2. What does True Son's father say when True Son tells him that he is going to see Corn Blade?
(a) Not to come back home.
(b) Corn Blade died long ago.
(c) To be home in time for supper.
(d) Not to associate with such savages.
3. Who did Half Arrow and True Son learn to make this device from?
(a) Fur trappers.
(b) Their mothers.
(c) Their fathers.
4. What is True Son's white mother's first name?
5. What does Harry Butler intend to tell True Son if he confesses to stealing his gun?
(a) To return it imidiately.
(b) That he is grounded for a week.
(c) That it was going to be his present anyway.
(d) That he should pray to God for forgivness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who forces True Son to wash and dress in white clothing?
2. Who takes True Son's moccasins and Indian dress?
3. What keeps True Son awake on his first night in the Butler house?
4. When Half Arrow shows up, who does he say that he is?
5. What do True Son and Half Arrow use for shelter from the rain?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)