|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. True Son decides that the English people are so pale for what reason?
(a) Because of the way their houses are built.
(b) Because they are lazy and do not work outside.
(c) Because they always wear hats.
(d) Because they are not an original people.
2. Half Arrow decided that the guards are so pale and bandy-legged for what reason?
(a) Because of the meat they eat.
(b) Because they wear too much and do too little.
(c) Because they are inferior by nature.
(d) Because the gods frowned on thier wicked ways.
3. What does Uncle Wilse do to True Son?
(a) He tells him to go home.
(b) He slaps him in the face.
(c) He attacks him with a knife.
(d) He steals his bearskin banket.
4. What does Del Hardy do when he first sees Fort Pitt?
(a) Del calls the party to a stop.
(b) Del salutes the British flag.
(c) Del throws his cap in the air.
(d) Del finds a place to sleep.
5. What is True Son's Indian mother's name?
(a) Dancing Rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who forces True Son to wash and dress in white clothing?
2. What does Harry Butler intend to tell True Son if he confesses to stealing his gun?
3. What does Mr. Butler accuse True Son of lying about?
4. True Son feels better after doing what?
5. How does True son plan killing himself?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)