|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sees True Son before he can sneak away from the house with his horse?
(b) Aunt Kate.
(c) Mr. Butler.
(d) The maid.
2. How long has True Son lived with the Indians?
(a) Thirteen years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Eleven years.
(d) One year.
3. True Son feels better after doing what?
(a) Scalping a white man.
(b) Singing to the Great Spirit.
(c) Taking a nap.
(d) Sneaking out of the house.
4. What is True Son doing when Del first speaks to him in his Indian language?
(a) Yelling at the guards.
(b) Crying for his Indian father.
(c) Eating a bowl of soup.
(d) Trying to escape.
5. What does Parson Elder say that the Peshtank men would have done to him for stopping them from killing the Contestogo Indians?
(a) Hanged him.
(b) Killed his favorite horse.
(c) Taken his wife and children from him.
(d) Scalped him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Parson Elder come to the house to check on?
2. What is the red-haired guard called?
3. True Son's Indian father tells his son to go like an Indian and give him no more shame. What did he mean by this?
4. What does True Son call the month of January?
5. What does True Son believe that his tribe will say about him committing suicide?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)