|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the red-haired guard called?
2. Little Crane thinks that white people act strange for what reason?
(a) They don't get enough sun.
(b) They are not an original people.
(c) They were not given as much inteligence by the Great Being.
(d) They have forsaken the wilderness.
3. What is True Son doing when Del first speaks to him in his Indian language?
(a) Eating a bowl of soup.
(b) Yelling at the guards.
(c) Crying for his Indian father.
(d) Trying to escape.
4. What does Del try to convince True Son of during their first encounters?
(a) That he should wear white clothing.
(b) That he will never fit in with the whites.
(c) That he is white.
(d) That he should run away.
5. Why does Del speak the native language and understand the culture better than the other guards?
(a) He has studied thier language and culture at school.
(b) He lived near the Indians when he was young.
(c) His child was also kidnapped and reclaimed.
(d) He has spied on them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does True Son attempt to take from Del during their struggle?
2. Who does True Son know that killed himself?
3. Where does True Son tell Del that he is going?
4. What does True Son say when he first reunites with his white father?
5. What does True Son imagine that his family will leave with his body after he is dead?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)