|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does True Son attempt to take from Del during their struggle?
(a) Del's money.
(b) Del's rifle and knife.
(c) Del's rifle.
(d) Del's knife and hatchet.
2. What do the boys pass that makes them certain they are on the right path?
(a) An arrow stuck in a tree.
(b) Traders with pelts.
(c) A painted feather flowing downstream.
(d) Messages carved in trees.
3. Cuyloga wants True Son to remember Cuyloga killing what enemy whose tribe is at war with Cuyloga's tribe?
(a) A Cherokee.
(b) A white soldier.
(c) A bear.
(d) A Mohawk.
4. What makes the last mountain different from the other mountains the boys have crossed?
(a) It does come to a point at the top.
(b) It has very little water flowing through it.
(c) It does not come to a point at the top.
(d) It is very small.
5. True Son finds that he misses who after he is gone?
(c) Uncle Wilse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes True Son's moccasins and Indian dress?
2. True Son thinks that the English shoes are made for him for what purpose?
3. What do the boys eat on the first day in the mountains?
4. What does Mr. Butler accuse True Son of lying about?
5. At the end of Chapter 4, what separates True Son from Little Crane and Half Arrow?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)