|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Half Arrow not able to steal the boat of his choosing?
(a) He cannot get to the boat he wants without being seen.
(b) The boat he wants is tied with an iron rope.
(c) The boat he wants is leaking.
(d) He must use the first boat he gets to as arrows are flying at him.
2. What does True Son feel that their mother, the Earth, brought out from it's depths just for him and Half Arrow?
(a) Dirt to tread upon.
(b) Luck to keep them on track.
(c) Water to drink.
(d) Worms to fish with.
3. True Son thinks that the English shoes are made for him for what purpose?
(a) To keep him from running away.
(b) To protect his feet.
(c) So that the Butlers don't have to see his moccasins anymore.
(d) Because the Butlers love him.
4. Why won't True Son run away when he is sent to get a new basket?
(a) He is beginning to like the Butlers.
(b) It is too cold.
(c) He is scared of getting caught.
(d) He's not sure of the way home.
5. What is True Son's only regret about the recent events?
(a) That he is leaving Gordie behind.
(b) That he and Half Arrow tried to kill Uncle Wilse.
(c) That he forgot his bearskin blanket.
(d) That he stole from his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does True Son call the month of February?
2. What does True Son attempt to take from Del during their struggle?
3. Little Crane thinks that the whites crowd close and stare at them for what reason?
4. Half Arrow says what, as an apology to a guard after True Son attacks Del?
5. Where does the Indian that Bejance tells True Son about live?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)