|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Indian that Bejance tells True Son about live?
(a) On the third mountain.
(b) In a hut by the river.
(c) On the first mountain.
(d) In Cuyloga's village.
2. What do the boys eat on the first day in the mountains?
(a) Roasted trurkey.
(b) Dry corn meal.
(c) Fried cornbread.
(d) Dried venison.
3. True Son's arms were free to attack Del for what reason?
(a) True Son asks to be allowed to hug his cousing farwell.
(b) Because he had been behaving himself.
(c) Half Arrow has cut the bindings loose.
(d) To enable him to carry his pack above water.
4. What does True Son call the month of January?
(a) The Month of Mud and Muck.
(b) The Month of Great Cold.
(c) The First Month.
(d) The Month when Ground Squirrels Begin to Run.
5. Little Crane thinks that the whites crowd close and stare at them for what reason?
(a) The whites have bad manners.
(b) The whites don't trust them out of thier sight.
(c) The whites are curious about them.
(d) The whites are near-sighted.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 4, what separates True Son from Little Crane and Half Arrow?
2. What makes the last mountain different from the other mountains the boys have crossed?
3. The place where two mountains are close with ancient trees between is called what?
4. True Son finds that he misses who after he is gone?
5. What do the boys do while they are hiding the day after stealing the boat?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)