|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys pass that makes them certain they are on the right path?
(a) Messages carved in trees.
(b) A painted feather flowing downstream.
(c) Traders with pelts.
(d) An arrow stuck in a tree.
2. Why won't True Son run away when he is sent to get a new basket?
(a) He is scared of getting caught.
(b) He's not sure of the way home.
(c) He is beginning to like the Butlers.
(d) It is too cold.
3. What does True Son's father say when True Son tells him that he is going to see Corn Blade?
(a) Corn Blade died long ago.
(b) To be home in time for supper.
(c) Not to come back home.
(d) Not to associate with such savages.
4. Who sees True Son before he can sneak away from the house with his horse?
(a) Mr. Butler.
(b) Aunt Kate.
(c) The maid.
5. The place where two mountains are close with ancient trees between is called what?
(a) Ancient Ancestors.
(b) Shades of Death.
(c) Indian Valley.
(d) Valley of Giants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does True Son attempt to take from Del during their struggle?
2. Who takes True Son's moccasins and Indian dress?
3. A body was found near camp one morning. Little Crane suspects that the soldiers did it. Who was killed?
4. True Son thinks that the English shoes are made for him for what purpose?
5. What is True Son's only regret about the recent events?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)