|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The place where two mountains are close with ancient trees between is called what?
(a) Shades of Death.
(b) Indian Valley.
(c) Valley of Giants.
(d) Ancient Ancestors.
2. Why does Little Crane think that the Great Being gave the whites a Good Book but not the Indians?
(a) The Indians know good and bad without it.
(b) The Great Being hasn't finished the Indian's Good Book yet.
(c) The Great Being favors the whites.
(d) The Indians should share the white's Good Book.
3. What does True Son have in common with the basket maker, Bejance?
(a) They are the same age.
(b) They were both taken by Indians as a child.
(c) They have nothing in common.
(d) They both speak the Delaware language.
4. Who tells True Son that they will soon meet a river?
(a) Little Crain.
(b) The Arapaho.
(d) The Mohawk.
5. What does True Son's father say when True Son tells him that he is going to see Corn Blade?
(a) Not to come back home.
(b) Corn Blade died long ago.
(c) Not to associate with such savages.
(d) To be home in time for supper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes True Son's moccasins and Indian dress?
2. What do the boys pass that makes them certain they are on the right path?
3. The second night the boys are in the boat, what do they pass?
4. What does True Son call the month of February?
5. What does True Son call the month of January?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)