|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the janitor take Christmas?
(a) To a ballgame
(b) To a different orphanage
(c) To church
(d) To the movies
2. When Christmas' position in the room is revealed, the dietician accuses him of __________.
3. What are the men in the room discussing?
(a) What would make McEachern so mad
(b) Whether Bobbie should go with Christmas
(c) Whether or not Christmas has killed McEachern
(d) Why Christmas loves Bobbie
4. How do the townspeople know that Mrs. Hightower is on the verge of a breakdown?
(a) She refuses to go to choir practice.
(b) She has no interest in fundraising drives.
(c) She interrupts her husband's Sunday sermon by standing in the church aisle shrieking at him.
(d) She refuses to join in Bible study groups.
5. What does Christmas sell in order to buy a new suit?
(a) His stamp collection
(b) Some antique farm equipment
(c) A heifer
(d) Some old coins
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Christmas headed with his three friends?
2. What happens to Lena after she sneaks out of McKinley's house one night?
3. Who does the dietician approach to exact her revenge on Christmas?
4. What does Christmas do with the answer to #77?
5. What does Byron tell Hightower about Lena?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)