|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joe begins to work very hard at the farm and soon Mr. McEachern gives him a new _________.
2. What does the dietician offer Christmas as a bribe?
(a) a trip into town
(b) a silver dollar
(c) a visit to a theme park
(d) an afternoon at the movies
3. Where is Christmas headed with his three friends?
(a) To a deserted sawmill
(b) To the next town
(c) To the local bar
(d) To the river
4. Why does Christmas decide to sleep in the stables instead of the cabin?
(a) Because it is too hot in the cabin
(b) Because his horse is about to give birth
(c) Because he has a new horse and wants to stay close to him
(d) Because he wants to smell the horses which are masculine
5. Who does McKinley think is the father of Lena's baby?
(a) Lucas Burch
(b) Larry MacKenzie
(c) Carlton Howard
(d) Mike Bowers
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the answer to #46 discover when he finds Miss Burden?
2. Who does the dietician approach to exact her revenge on Christmas?
3. Byron tells Hightower that a ______________ discovered the fire at the Burden place yesterday morning.
4. How does Mr. McEachern punish Christmas in the stable
5. The story transitions from an eight-year-old Christmas to Christmas at ___________________.
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)