|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Christmas decide to sleep in the stables instead of the cabin?
(a) Because it is too hot in the cabin
(b) Because his horse is about to give birth
(c) Because he has a new horse and wants to stay close to him
(d) Because he wants to smell the horses which are masculine
2. Why does Joe Christmas refrain from beating Joe Brown when he could have easily killed him the night in the cabin?
(a) Because Joe Christmas really wants to kill Miss Burden
(b) Because Joe Brown is Joe Christmas' best friend
(c) Because Joe Brown overpowers Joe Christmas
(d) Because Joe Christmas does not have the heart of a killer
3. What does Christmas do with the alcohol in the tins?
(a) He drinks half and pours the rest on the ground.
(b) He drinks half and saves the rest.
(c) He pours it onto the ground.
(d) He drinks it all.
4. What name does the dietician call Christmas?
(a) nigger bastard
(b) little rascal
(c) filthy bastard
(d) stupid brat
5. Byron takes Lena to a _______________ so she can spend the night.
(c) bed and breakfast
Short Answer Questions
1. Who befriends Hightower after twenty years of his seclusion?
2. What does the answer to #65 call the dietician's problem with the Christmas situation?
3. Who makes plans to adopt Christmas and take him away from the orphanage?
4. How many days pass before Christmas is returned to the orphanage?
5. Where does the janitor take Christmas?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)