|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, 1940-1945, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maureen move to Dublin in Chapter 5?
(a) To write an exam.
(b) To stay with friends.
(c) To look for a job.
(d) To go to school.
2. How does Aisling act when she first meets Elizabeth?
(a) She is quiet.
(b) She is aggressive.
(c) She is bouncing with excitement.
(d) She is tongue-tied.
3. What does Violet admit in her note in Chapter 5?
(a) That she is pregnant.
(b) That she doesn't miss Elizabeth.
(c) That she is depressed.
(d) That she has found religion.
4. What does Eileen worry about in regards to her household in Chapter 2?
(a) That Elizabeth will not keep up with the housework.
(b) There she will not be able to feed Elizabeth.
(c) That her furniture will get ruined.
(d) That the noisy home will be traumatic for Elizabeth.
5. Who does Elizabeth seem to miss most about London?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Her school teacher.
(c) Her toys.
(d) The street noise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose health worsens in Chapter 4?
2. How is Sean Jr. killed?
3. What is Maureen caught doing in Chapter 4?
4. What career does Maureen O'Connor want to pursue in Chapter 3?
5. What does Maureen's friend want to do for a living in Chapter 3?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)