|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Rebirth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What moments in Switzerland did Latimer never feel alone?
(a) During his visits to town.
(b) In the boat on the lake.
(c) In the home he was staying in.
(d) On the shore reading his poetry.
2. What does Charles do for a profession?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A con man.
(c) A physician.
(d) A banker.
3. What final piece of evidence does Latimer need to see before he decides if his visions are really true?
(a) The storm clouds.
(b) The row of trees and multi-colored birds.
(c) The patch of rainbow light in the shape of a star on the pavement.
(d) The bridge and archway.
4. Why does Latimer find it curious that Bertha wants to care for Mrs. Archer?
(a) He thought Bertha should be doing other things.
(b) He doesn't really care.
(c) He has heard them fighting lately.
(d) He thougt that Mrs. Archer may be Bertha's mother.
5. Who enters the room during Latimer's vision of Prague?
(a) Pierre, a servant.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Latimer buy Bertha for her birthday?
2. What does Latimer "see" in his vision of Prague?
3. What did Latimer enjoy reading "by the sly"?
4. What is the woman's name that comes with Mrs. Filmore to Switzerland?
5. What does Latimer begin to see as Bertha and Mrs. Archer become closer?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)