|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Rebirth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Latimer enjoy traveling with?
(a) Charles Meunier.
(c) George Eliot.
(d) Mrs. Archer.
2. What is another reason that Latimer does not think the wedding will take place?
(a) He read Alfred's mind.
(b) He planted horrible thoughts in Alfred's mind about Bertha.
(c) Alfred will selfishly find something better for himself.
(d) His visions are always wrong.
3. What other problems are associated with Latimer's illness?
(a) Bipolar disorder.
(b) Thoughts of impending death.
(c) Multiple personality disorder.
4. Which of Latimer's childhood friends come to visit him after his father's death?
(a) Jacque Meunier.
(b) Charles Filmore.
(c) Charles Meunier.
(d) Caesar Newfound.
5. Who is the only person that Latimer falls in love with throughout his life?
(a) Mrs. Filmore.
(b) Mrs. Archer.
(c) A servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What image is Latimer obsessed with?
2. What final piece of evidence does Latimer need to see before he decides if his visions are really true?
3. Why does Latimer believe that Bertha agreed to marry Alfred?
4. When will Latimer's story be told?
5. Why was the narrator's childhood happy?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)