Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about The Lifted Veil. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Chapter 1, Introduction
1. What kind of writing is The Lifted Veil?
a) An epic poem.
b) A biography.
c) A novella.
d) A graphic novel.
2. Who is the author of The Lifted Veil?
a) Maya Angelou.
b) George Eliot.
c) William Faulkner.
d) Robert Louis Stevenson.
3. The first-person narrator and the main character of the story is _________.
c) The Father.
d) Mrs. Archer.
4. Which character can see their own death?
c) Mrs. Archer.
d) The Father.
5. What is the purpose of the introduction?
a) Introduce readers to Latimer.
This section contains 5,297 words|
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)