|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bingo do while at the Goodwood race?
(a) Gets sick on caviar.
(b) Makes a speech.
(c) Hides in the crowd.
(d) Runs onto the race track.
2. What does the party lead by Bingo go to observe at Lakenham?
(a) A concert.
(c) Greyhound races.
(d) Horse races.
3. Where did Bertie meet Gwladys Pendlebury?
4. What does Jeeves think will provoke Thomas into misbehavior in Chapter 8 of "Very Good, Jeeves!"?
(a) Sebastian Moon's rude attitude.
(b) Sebastian Moon's fashion sense.
(c) Sebastian Moon's accent.
(d) Sebastian Moon's hair.
5. What breed is Aunt Angela's dog?
(a) Shetland Sheepdog.
(c) Scottish Deerhound.
(d) Aberdeen Terrier.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, in what event has Tuppy volunteered to participate?
2. What is Laura's relationship to Mrs. Little?
3. Why does Roberta ask Bertie to climb a tree to create a diversion in Chapter 7 of "Very Good, Jeeves!"?
4. What does Lucius instruct Bertie to send to his sister?
5. Where does Lucius' sister arrive from to visit him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Bingo when he shows up at Bertie's flat in Chapter 17 of "The Inimitable Jeeves." What does Bingo tell Bertie?
2. What does Roberta ask Bertie and Jeeves to do so she can sneak Clementina back into school?
3. Why does Aunt Dahlia have an interest in the outcome of Mr. Anstruther's Good Conduct competition?
4. Who has Tuppy fallen in love with after having an argument with Angela? What does Tuppy want to give his new love for Christmas?
5. After Bertie steals McIntosh back from the Blumenfields, how does Jeeves placate them?
6. What plan does Bertie come up with to get Tuppy out of the annual rugby match?
7. When Bertie returns from lunching at his club in Chapter 5, what does he discover Roberta has done?
8. In Chapter 6, how are Mr. Slingsby's fears that Bertie is pursuing his wife apparently confirmed?
9. Why does Jeeves scheme to leave the lunch hamper behind when the party travels to Lakenham in Chapter 9 of "Very Good, Jeeves!"?
10. What do Bingo and Bertie form a syndicate to do in Chapter 14 of "The Inimitable Jeeves"? How does Steggles ruin their first bet?
This section contains 912 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)