|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bingo wearing at the Goodwood race?
(a) A military uniform.
(b) A wig.
(c) A mask.
(d) A false beard.
2. What does the party lead by Bingo go to observe at Lakenham?
(a) Horse races.
(b) A concert.
(c) Greyhound races.
3. What do Bingo and Bertie eat while lunching together in Chapter 17 of "The Inimitable Jeeves"?
(a) Frog legs.
(b) Plover's eggs.
4. At what hotel are the Blumenfields staying?
(a) The Savoy.
(b) Claridge's Hotel.
(c) Brown's Hotel.
(d) The Dorchester.
5. What does Sir Roderick think of Bertie's lifestyle?
(a) He is worried about it.
(b) He is amused by it.
(c) He is envious of it.
(d) He is appalled by it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sipperley in love with?
2. Who does Bingo's bride turn out to be?
3. What song does Tuppy plan to sing at the concert?
4. What does Bertie fake to get Tuppy out of participating in the event in Chapter 11 of "Very Good, Jeeves!"?
5. What is the prize at Mr. Anstruther's Good Conduct competition?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Bertie steals McIntosh back from the Blumenfields, how does Jeeves placate them?
2. Why is young Thomas angry with the Right Honorable Filmer?
3. What problem faces Bingo in Chapter 9 of "Very Good, Jeeves!"?
4. Describe Bingo when he shows up at Bertie's flat in Chapter 17 of "The Inimitable Jeeves." What does Bingo tell Bertie?
5. Who has Tuppy fallen in love with after having an argument with Angela? What does Tuppy want to give his new love for Christmas?
6. How does Jeeves get Bertie out of trouble with a constable at the end of Chapter 7 of "Very Good, Jeeves!"?
7. In Chapter 6, how are Mr. Slingsby's fears that Bertie is pursuing his wife apparently confirmed?
8. How does Bertie propose to solve Sipperley's problem with his former headmaster?
9. What career had Cyril planned to pursue, and what does he end up doing instead?
10. When Bertie returns from lunching at his club in Chapter 5, what does he discover Roberta has done?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)