|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Lord Wickhammersley's daughter?
2. Who runs the school that Roberta's cousin goes to?
(a) Miss Garland.
(b) Miss Underwood.
(c) Miss Mapleton.
(d) Miss Wedge.
3. What ends Cyril's theatre career?
(a) His father threatened to disinherit him unless he quit the theatre.
(b) He forgets all of his lines in a performance.
(c) He offends the theatre manager's son.
(d) He has an argument with the director.
4. Who is Bertie infatuated with in Chapter 3 of "Very Good, Jeeves!"?
(a) Pauline Stoker.
(b) Roberta Wickham.
(c) Aline Hemmingway.
(d) Cynthia Wickhammersley.
5. In the event, what do the girls toss into the audience?
(b) Hard boiled eggs.
(c) Snow balls.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city does Chapter 9 of "The Inimitable Jeeves" take place?
2. What song does Tuppy plan to sing at the concert?
3. What is Miss Platt's aunt's name?
4. What does Bingo tell Bertie when he shows up at Bertie's flat in Chapter 17 of "The Inimitable Jeeves"?
5. Why does Laura ask Jeeves for a ride back to the house?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jeeves get Bertie out of trouble with a constable at the end of Chapter 7 of "Very Good, Jeeves!"?
2. After Bertie steals McIntosh back from the Blumenfields, how does Jeeves placate them?
3. Who has Tuppy fallen in love with after having an argument with Angela? What does Tuppy want to give his new love for Christmas?
4. Why is young Thomas angry with the Right Honorable Filmer?
5. How does Bertie intend to make Tuppy look bad at the concert in Chapter 4 of "Very Good, Jeeves!"?
6. What do Eustace and Claude run a gambling scheme on in Chapter 13 of "The Inimitable Jeeves"?
7. What does Bertie discover when he returns to London from Paris in Chapter 6 of "Very Good, Jeeves!"?
8. What does Bertie learn about Bingo's uncle Mortimer in Chapter 11 of "The Inimitable Jeeves"?
9. What problem does Bingo face in Chapter 11 of "The Inimitable Jeeves"?
10. How did Heppenstall inadvertently distorted the odds of the gambling scheme?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)