|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Miss Platt show up for the negotiations with Bertie?
(a) She has to work.
(b) She gets caught in bad weather.
(c) She has the flu.
(d) She has been called away by a friend.
2. How does Bertie plan to make Tuppy look bad at the concert?
(a) By creating a diversion to distract the audience.
(b) By closing the stage curtains mid-song.
(c) By singing the same song as Tuppy first.
(d) By convincing him to wear a silly costume.
3. Where are Claude and Eustace going after they spend a night at Bertie's flat?
(d) South Africa.
4. What is Roberta's cousin being punished for mixing with ink?
5. What does Bingo tell Bertie when he shows up at Bertie's flat in Chapter 17 of "The Inimitable Jeeves"?
(a) That he is married.
(b) That he is engaged.
(c) That he got dumped.
(d) That his is sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What title has Bingo's uncle earned by the time Bertie returns to London?
2. What does Sir Roderick think of Bertie's lifestyle?
3. What is the prize at Mr. Anstruther's Good Conduct competition?
4. In the event, what do the girls toss into the audience?
5. Who gets Harold expelled from the choir?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Aunt Agatha plan to stop George's relationship with a waitress?
2. In Chapter 8, what does Jeeves suggest will provoke Thomas into misbehavior?
3. Who has Tuppy fallen in love with after having an argument with Angela? What does Tuppy want to give his new love for Christmas?
4. After Bertie steals McIntosh back from the Blumenfields, how does Jeeves placate them?
5. What problem faces Bingo in Chapter 9 of "Very Good, Jeeves!"?
6. In Chapter 6, how are Mr. Slingsby's fears that Bertie is pursuing his wife apparently confirmed?
7. Why is young Thomas angry with the Right Honorable Filmer?
8. What is discovered when Mrs. Wilberforce comes to have lunch at Bertie's flat?
9. How does Bertie intend to make Tuppy look bad at the concert in Chapter 4 of "Very Good, Jeeves!"?
10. What problem does Bingo face in Chapter 11 of "The Inimitable Jeeves"?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)