|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie suggest Gussie should decline in Chapter 6 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) Any alcohol offered to him.
(b) Any offer of marriage.
(c) Any money offered to him.
(d) Any food offered to him.
2. In Chapter 23 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," what united the inhabitants of Brinkley Court while Bertie was gone?
(a) Their abuse of Bertie.
(b) Their fear of fire.
(c) The anecdote Anatole told.
(d) The cold weather.
3. In Chapter 16 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," how many people add gin to Gussie's juice?
4. In Chapter 8 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," what does Bertie tell Tuppy to do at dinner?
(a) Make a fool of himself.
(b) Refuse his food.
(c) To get drunk.
(d) To make a pass at Angela.
5. What does Angela do when Bertie criticizes Tuppy?
(a) She walks away angrily.
(b) She laughs hysterically.
(c) She joins in.
(d) She slaps Bertie.
6. With whom does Bingo fall in love?
7. What does Bertie hope to achieve by criticizing Tuppy in Chapter 13 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) To make Tuppy a better suitor.
(b) To reinstate Tuppy's engagement to Angela.
(c) To make Tuppy a more likeable fellow.
(d) To attract Angela to his side.
8. What does Jeeves say was the only thing Gussie was able to talk about with Madeline?
(b) The weather.
(c) His trip to Italy.
(d) His love of model ships.
9. What does Bertie's aunt threaten him with in order to get his help?
(a) An engagement with her friend's daughter.
(b) No more dinner invitations.
(c) No more money.
(d) A public embarassment.
10. Who does Jeeves say has been a frequent caller while Bertie was away?
11. Who does Gussie find lodging with on the night of the ball?
(a) Mr. Trotter.
(b) Percival Craye.
(c) George Fittleworth.
(d) Mr. Sipperley.
12. How did Dahlia lose the money her husband gave her for her magazine?
(a) Betting on horse races.
(b) She gave it to her niece.
(c) Investing in a bankrupt company.
(d) Playing baccarat.
13. What do Gussie's fits at the prize giving ceremony include?
14. What does Bertie discuss with Madeline in Chapter 10 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) His relationship with Jeeves.
(b) His aunt.
(c) The weather.
(d) Broken hearts.
15. Who found a way back into Brinkley Court in Chapter 23 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) Aunt Dahlia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dahlia's butler tell her Gussie is doing in Chapter 19 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
2. At what time is Bertie to ring the Brinkley Court fire bell?
3. With whom did Gussie have an altercation on the night of the ball?
4. Who appears at Bertie's door in Chapter 17 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
5. What is the name of Brinkley Court's chef?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)