|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie discuss with Madeline in Chapter 10 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) His aunt.
(b) Broken hearts.
(c) The weather.
(d) His relationship with Jeeves.
2. Who is the frequent caller in Chapter 1 of "Right Ho, Jeeves" in love with?
(a) Daphne Dolores Morehead.
(b) Madeline Bassett.
(c) Gwladys Pendlebury.
(d) Roberta Wickham.
3. What does Bertie discover after pushing Oswald in the lake?
(a) Oswald landed on Gussie.
(b) Honoria can't swim.
(c) The water is shallow.
(d) Oswald is a strong swimmer.
4. With whom does Bingo fall in love?
5. How did Dahlia lose the money her husband gave her for her magazine?
(a) Betting on horse races.
(b) She gave it to her niece.
(c) Investing in a bankrupt company.
(d) Playing baccarat.
6. Who does Jeeves say has been a frequent caller while Bertie was away?
7. What is the name of the estate which neighbors Brinkley Court?
(a) Tilbury House.
(b) Kingman Manor.
(c) Heath House.
(d) Bumpleigh Hall.
8. Who appears at Bertie's door in Chapter 17 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
9. What do Bertie and Jeeves find emptied in Chapter 16 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) A whiskey flask.
(b) The ceremony hall.
(c) Bertie's car's fuel tank.
(d) An orange juice jug.
10. Why does Angela get engaged to Gussie?
(a) To benefit from his family connections.
(b) Because she cares for him.
(c) To get back at Tuppy.
(d) To make her mother angry.
11. Who does Gussie find lodging with on the night of the ball?
(a) Percival Craye.
(b) Mr. Sipperley.
(c) Mr. Trotter.
(d) George Fittleworth.
12. With whom did Gussie have an altercation on the night of the ball?
(a) His taxi driver.
(b) A valet.
13. What did Gussie do after the prize ceremony?
(a) Slept in Bertie's car.
(b) Proposed to Angela.
(c) Left for London.
(d) Had a fist fight with Tuppy.
14. Which of the following characters did NOT interrupt Tuppy's midnight snack?
15. Where is Tuppy hiding while Bertie speaks to Angela in Chapter 14 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) In the undergrowth.
(b) Behind a shed.
(c) Beside a car.
(d) Up a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeeves say was the only thing Gussie was able to talk about with Madeline?
2. How does Miss Hemingway's brother loose a lot of money?
3. Who does Bingo's uncle announce he is going to marry?
4. Why does Bertie intend to criticize Tuppy in Chapter 13 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
5. What does Bertie hope to achieve by criticizing Tuppy in Chapter 13 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)