|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angela tell Bertie is scheduled for the following night in Chapter 14 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) A pantomime.
(b) A picnic.
(c) A masquerade.
(d) A servant's ball.
2. Who does Bingo's uncle announce he is going to marry?
(a) His housekeeper.
(b) His nurse.
(c) His cook.
(d) His old school friend.
3. What does Madeline think Bertie asks her in Chapter 10 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) To run away with him.
(b) To marry him.
(c) If she can keep a secret.
(d) If she loves him.
4. Where does Bertie go after ringing the fire bell?
(a) To the neighboring estate.
(b) To his room.
(c) To the garage.
(d) To the front lawn.
5. Which of Bertie's aunts sends requests that he "come at once" to see her in Chapter 3 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) Aunt Dahlia.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(c) Aunt Angela.
(d) Aunt Julia.
6. What does Bertie plan to put in Gussie's orange juice on the day of the prize ceremony?
7. With whom did Gussie have an altercation on the night of the ball?
(a) A valet.
(d) His taxi driver.
8. What does Angela do when Bertie criticizes Tuppy?
(a) She walks away angrily.
(b) She laughs hysterically.
(c) She slaps Bertie.
(d) She joins in.
9. What does Bertie tell Tuppy he should eat in Chapter 11 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) Lamb stew.
(b) Steak and kidney pie.
(c) Chicken Kiev.
(d) Shepherd's Pie.
10. What does Jeeves say was the only thing Gussie was able to talk about with Madeline?
(a) His trip to Italy.
(b) His love of model ships.
(c) The weather.
11. Who found a way back into Brinkley Court in Chapter 23 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(b) Aunt Dahlia.
12. What does Bertie try to convince his aunt of in Chapter 7 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) That Jeeves is worth every penny.
(b) That Jeeves is attracted to his fiance.
(c) That Jeeves is out to get him.
(d) That Jeeves is washed up.
13. What do the Hemingways give as security for the loan Bertie gives them?
(a) A string of pearls.
(b) An automobile.
(c) A diamond ring.
(d) An antique vase.
14. How does Bertie travel to the neighboring estate to retrieve the key?
(a) In a car.
(b) On horseback.
(c) On a bicycle.
(d) On foot.
15. Who does Jeeves say has been a frequent caller while Bertie was away?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Bertie's aunts sends him a letter in Chapter 3 of "The Inimitable Jeeves"?
2. What does Gussie say he is going to do in Chapter 11 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
3. What is the name of Oswald's father?
4. What do Bertie and Jeeves find emptied in Chapter 16 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
5. What does Tuppy think Bertie did while in Cannes?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)