|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Right Ho, Jeeves, Chapter 21 | Right Ho, Jeeves, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bertie and Jeeves find emptied in Chapter 16 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) A whiskey flask.
(b) The ceremony hall.
(c) An orange juice jug.
(d) Bertie's car's fuel tank.
2. In Chapter 21 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," who is to be at the neighboring estate?
(b) The Prime Minister.
(c) All of the servants.
(d) Lord and Lady Wallbrick.
3. What reason does Dahlia give when telling Bertie she needs cash?
(a) To pay a gambling debt.
(b) To buy the newest fashions.
(c) To buy her dream property in the south of France.
(d) To invest in her magazine.
4. What is the name of Dahlia's daughter?
5. In Chapter 9 of "Right Ho, Jeeves," what does Jeeves say he saw on the outside of the Brinkley Court house?
(a) A fire alarm.
(b) A weathervane.
(c) A secret passage.
(d) An owl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie plan to put in Gussie's orange juice on the day of the prize ceremony?
2. At what time is Bertie to ring the Brinkley Court fire bell?
3. In Chapter 18 of "Right Ho, Jeeve,s" who is accused of stealing Angela's affections?
4. What did Gussie loose after the altercation on the night of the ball?
5. What distresses Gussie on the day of the prize ceremony?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)