|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Right Ho, Jeeves, Chapter 21 | Right Ho, Jeeves, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angela appear carrying for Tuppy in Chapter 15 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) An apple.
(b) A plate of sandwiches.
(c) A cup of tea.
(d) A plate of biscuits.
2. What distresses Gussie on the day of the prize ceremony?
(a) The speech he has to make.
(b) A stomach ache.
(c) That Madeline seems to avoid him.
(d) His ill-fitting clothes.
3. Why does Bertie intend to criticize Tuppy in Chapter 13 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
(a) So Angela will come to his defense.
(b) So Tuppy will change his tactics with Angela.
(c) So Tuppy will act less conceited.
(d) So that Angela will like Bertie instead.
4. By what mode of transportation does Bertie's guest leave?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By private car.
(c) By bus.
(d) By train.
5. At what time is Bertie to ring the Brinkley Court fire bell?
(b) Eleven o'clock.
(c) Half past midnight.
(d) At dawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Tuppy hiding while Bertie speaks to Angela in Chapter 14 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
2. What did Gussie loose after the altercation on the night of the ball?
3. Where does Gussie emerge from in Chapter 18 of "Right Ho, Jeeves"?
4. Whose idea was it for Bertie's guest to dress in a costume?
5. Why does Angela get engaged to Gussie?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)