|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Ministry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bonhoeffer claimed that a Christian community is a ______ reality.
2. At what time do the seminary's daily devotions begin?
(b) Ten o'clock.
3. To Bonhoeffer, what do the times of day and night symbolize?
(a) Day and night.
(b) The Allies and the Axis.
(c) Christ's effect on the world.
(d) Good and evil.
4. According to Bonhoeffer, in a human community, what are weaker individuals influenced by?
(a) The Holy Spirit.
(b) The whole community.
(c) Stronger individuals.
5. Upon what does the ministry of authority depend?
(b) The seminary leader being well-qualified for the job.
(c) Brotherly service.
(d) Enforcing the laws.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Life Together, Bonhoeffer publishes two additional books before which following event happens?
2. What did Bonhoeffer, in contrast, say is the source of spiritual love and what does it desire to do?
3. What does Bonhoeffer belief should NOT start the day?
4. When one falls into the habit of saying nothing at all, ever (which Bonhoeffer did not endorse), what desire did Bonhoeffer say could declare itself?
5. According to Bonhoeffer, what is one of the incorrect reasons for seeking others' company?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)