|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Day with Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dietrich Bonhoeffer was one of how many children?
2. What was Bonhoeffer's claim about singing that is not directed towards God?
(a) There is nothing wrong with it.
(b) It still glorifies God.
(c) It helps encourage other believers.
(d) It is singing to idols.
3. In what year did Dietrich Bonhoeffer return to Germany?
4. Which of the following is a true statement about what Christians can expect regarding being able to spend time in person with other Christians?
(a) According to the Bible, Christians will never have other Christians to live with.
(b) According to the Bible, Christians will sometimes have other Christians to live with and will sometimes be alone.
(c) According to the Bible, Christians rarely receive the privilege of living together with other Christians.
(d) According to the Bible, Christians will always have other Christians to live with.
5. According to Bonhoeffer, what does a Christian seek from Jesus Christ?
(a) Wealth, health, and prosperity.
(b) Redemption, righteousness, innocence, and blessedness.
(c) Material goods, money, and friends.
(d) Forgiveness so they can keep on sinning; a free ride to heaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last book of the Bible?
2. What is the Greek word for the type of love found in a human community, according to Bonhoeffer?
3. At which U.S. school did Bonhoeffer study Niebuhr and fall in love with American Negro spirituals?
4. According to Bonhoeffer, how are Christ's followers gathered together as the worldwide Body of Christ while on Earth?
5. Who schedules the entire day at the seminary?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)