1. In what year did Dietrich Bonhoeffer return to Germany?
2. Why did Bonhoeffer return to Germany?
(a) To pastor an underground church.
(b) To join the Nazi Party.
(c) To run a secret hospital for Jews.
(d) To take charge of an illegal seminary.
3. What German city did Bonhoeffer return to?
4. In which country had Bonhoeffer been living prior to his return to Germany?
(d) The United States.
5. What did Bonhoeffer do just before going leaving Germany for England?
(a) He publicly criticized the Allies in a radio broadcast for remaining neutral while Hitler gained power.
(b) He publicly criticized Germans in a radio broadcast for not supporting Hitler.
(c) He publicly criticized Germans in a radio broadcast for supporting Hitler.
(d) He publicly criticized Hitler in a radio broadcast for not moving faster to make the Third Reich a reality.
6. What was Bonhoeffer doing while living abroad from Germany?
(a) He was seeking asylum.
(b) He was taking a sabbatical.
(c) He was leading German congregations in London.
(d) He was furthering his education.
This section contains 6,112 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)