|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Elaine give Michelle after Apache's basketball fundraiser in Chapter 42?
2. How long is Elaine on Camacho's caseload?
(a) Eight months.
(b) Seventeen months.
(c) A year.
(d) Twenty months.
3. In Chapter 33, who has cream of turkey soup at a diner?
(b) Randy Credico.
(c) Donna Charles.
(d) Angela Thompson.
4. What is Danae's nickname?
(b) Elaine Jr.
5. Who says, "You gotta laugh to keep from going insane?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who spends four days on Riker's Island in Chapter 43?
2. Who is Arturo Smith?
3. Who is flipping pancakes at the beginning of Chapter 34?
4. Who has spent six months on Riker's Island when Chapter 44 starts?
5. Where is Jamel when he tattoos three overlapping hearts on his chest with his name, Cassandra's, and his son's?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Apartment 13B more crowded than usual on April 3, 2001?
2. How is Elaine dressed for her first Thanksgiving at home after being in prison?
3. What is Officer Russell's background?
4. When Elaine considers buying a three-family building for $299,000, what is her plan?
5. When Elaine realizes that a family member stole money from her, she does nothing. Why is that?
6. What type of programs does Jamel participate in as required by his parole officer?
7. When Elaine is in a car wreck on New Year's Eve, what injuries does she suffer from?
8. Why does Elaine call 911 in Chapter 32?
9. Why does Elaine tell Danae to leave her apartment and changes the locks?
10. What changes does Jamel see on Avenue D in Chapter 34?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)