|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the new parole officer that upsets Jamel so much in Chapter 36?
(a) Mr. King.
(b) Mrs. Martinez.
(c) Mr. Arthur.
(d) Miss Russell.
2. Who sends Elaine a red belt from prison?
(d) Her brother.
3. Who says, "You were one step from the dungeon?"
4. Who is Gary Williams?
(a) Elaine's new boss.
(b) Elaine's landlord.
(c) A friend of Apache's.
(d) Elaine's newest suitor.
5. Who does Elaine visit in Chapter 30?
6. In Chapter 33, who has cream of turkey soup at a diner?
(a) Donna Charles.
(b) Randy Credico.
(d) Angela Thompson.
7. In Chapter 34, Elaine finds out that Jamel's release is postponed for a day. Who tells her this?
(c) The prison.
(d) One of Jamel's friends.
8. Who says in Chapter 33, "Come out here and face your accusers?"
(b) Al Lewis.
(c) Randy Credico.
(d) Tony Papa.
9. How long is Elaine on Camacho's caseload?
(a) A year.
(b) Eight months.
(c) Twenty months.
(d) Seventeen months.
10. Where is Nathan in prison at in Part III?
(a) Green Haven Prison.
(b) State prison in Elmira.
(c) Attica Correctional Facility.
(d) Riker's Island.
11. Who says, "You gotta laugh to keep from going insane?"
12. Elaine finds two scars on Nathan. One is on his finger from writing her long letters. Where is the other and how was it caused?
(a) Burn on his arm from kitchen work.
(b) Back of the leg from a welding accident.
(c) Bottom of foot from stepping on a rock.
(d) Face from a knife fight.
13. How much did Elaine bring home from her job every two weeks before her demotion in Chapter 37?
14. According to Chapter 40, who did the living room at Apartment 13B belong to?
15. What kind of cigarette is Elaine smoking in Chapter 30?
(d) Pall Mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Yvonne Stennet?
2. When Chapter 37 opens, Elaine calls into work twice for what reason?
3. Who spends four days on Riker's Island in Chapter 43?
4. How much does Elaine give Michelle after Apache's basketball fundraiser in Chapter 42?
5. How much is Elaine asked to put up to hold the house she wants in Chapter 42?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)