|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggested to Elaine that she sue for her car accident?
(c) Jerome Marks.
2. Where is Nathan in prison at in Part III?
(a) Attica Correctional Facility.
(b) State prison in Elmira.
(c) Riker's Island.
(d) Green Haven Prison.
3. How many of Cassandra's tattoos are mentioned in Chapter 35?
4. Jamel gets into a physical fight with the mother of his child in Chapter 35. What does she hit him with?
(c) Her fist.
5. What is Danae's nickname?
(b) Elaine Jr.
6. What kind of cigarette is Elaine smoking in Chapter 30?
(c) Pall Mall.
7. How much did Elaine bring home from her job every two weeks before her demotion in Chapter 37?
8. What gift did Lora give Elaine for her 43rd birthday?
(b) A cell phone.
(c) A new dress.
(d) A Rottweiler puppy.
9. What purchase does Elaine have on layaway in Chapter 40?
(a) A new bed.
(c) Big-screen television.
(d) Living room furniture.
10. What did Elaine's nieces and nephews refer to her as after her car accident?
(a) Freddy Kreuger.
(c) The Elephant Man.
11. According to Apache, who looks like a cross between "Charlie's Angels" and Glenn Close in "101 Dalmations?"
12. Who is the new parole officer that upsets Jamel so much in Chapter 36?
(a) Mr. King.
(b) Mrs. Martinez.
(c) Mr. Arthur.
(d) Miss Russell.
13. Who called Elaine with the bad news in Chapter 38?
14. What kind of health insurance does Elaine have in Chapter 32?
(a) No insurance.
(b) Blue Cross.
(c) Oxford Health.
15. Who says in Chapter 33, "Come out here and face your accusers?"
(b) Randy Credico.
(c) Tony Papa.
(d) Al Lewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bedrooms does Elaine's new apartment have?
2. According to Chapter 40, who did the living room at Apartment 13B belong to?
3. How many dogs does Elaine own in Chapter 43?
4. Who does Elaine receive comfort from at the end of Chapter 38?
5. What is the name of Jamel's son?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)