|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Chapter 37 opens, Elaine calls into work twice for what reason?
(a) She's sick.
(b) Work to repeal the Rockefeller drug laws.
(c) Taking care of Sabrina.
(d) Taking care of Jamel.
2. How much did Elaine pay for rent in the first chapter?
3. When Jamel gets out of prison in Chapter 34, he is 24 years old. How old was he when he went in?
4. Who punches Danae in the face in Chapter 27?
(b) A teacher.
5. What celebrity joins the rally at Rockefeller Center on the 25th anniversary of the Rockefeller drug laws?
(a) Richard Gere.
(b) Al "Grandpa" Munster.
(c) Glenn Close.
(d) Randy Credico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hospital does the ambulance take Sabrina to in Chapter 32?
2. Who is the new parole officer that upsets Jamel so much in Chapter 36?
3. How much money did the prison give Elaine upon her release?
4. What did Elaine think of the Rockefeller drug laws before she was arrested?
5. Who is flipping pancakes at the beginning of Chapter 34?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)