|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies in 1993 from an overdose?
(a) Kenneth Cook.
(b) George Deets.
(c) Frank Bartlett.
(d) Judge Clyne.
2. When Chapter 37 opens, Elaine calls into work twice for what reason?
(a) Work to repeal the Rockefeller drug laws.
(b) Taking care of Sabrina.
(c) She's sick.
(d) Taking care of Jamel.
3. What friend from prison does Elaine hope to see at a rally in Chapter 33?
(a) Michelle Plaza.
(b) Jean Harris.
(d) Donna Charles.
4. Who begins teaching classes as Bedford Hills prison in Chapter 15?
(a) Lora Tucker.
(b) Lucy Kubis.
(c) James Murray.
5. Why says, "The more I waited, the nervouser I got."
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Elaine to get her own apartment?
2. How much is Elaine asked to put up to hold the house she wants in Chapter 42?
3. When Elaine prepared her first Thanksgiving meal after being released from prison, she made enough for how many people?
4. When Elaine moves back to Apartment 13B in Chapter 29, who does she share a bedroom with?
5. What letters has Nathan received from his children while in prison?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)