|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bad news does Lora receive in Chapter 15?
(a) She loses her job.
(b) Her husband wants a divorce.
(c) That she has HIV.
(d) Her mother dies.
2. When Chapter 43 opens, what is Elaine doing?
(a) Talking to her parole officer.
(b) Working at her job.
(c) Sorting through belongings.
(d) Fighting with her daughter.
3. What does Lora give Elaine for Christmas in Chapter 42?
(a) New apartment.
(d) Cell phone.
4. How much did Elaine bring home from her job every two weeks before her demotion in Chapter 37?
5. Who says in Chapter 33, "Come out here and face your accusers?"
(a) Al Lewis.
(b) Tony Papa.
(c) Randy Credico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occasion of Yvonne's last visit to Elaine?
2. Whose nickname was "Maximum John?"
3. How many of Cassandra's tattoos are mentioned in Chapter 35?
4. When is Elaine involved in a car accident?
5. When the book begins in Part I, where is Elaine working?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)