|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Chapter 23 starts, Elaine is looking for a job. How many people does she know with a job?
2. What purchase does Elaine have on layaway in Chapter 40?
(a) Big-screen television.
(c) A new bed.
(d) Living room furniture.
3. What year was Elaine arrested?
4. Who dies in 1993 from an overdose?
(a) Judge Clyne.
(b) Frank Bartlett.
(c) George Deets.
(d) Kenneth Cook.
5. How much did Elaine bring home from her job every two weeks before her demotion in Chapter 37?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who experiences cuff therapy in Chapter 41?
2. When the book begins in Part I, where is Elaine working?
3. How long is Elaine on Camacho's caseload?
4. Who suggested to Elaine that she sue for her car accident?
5. Yvonne is Elaine's mother. How many children did she have?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)