|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elaine finds out that Sabrina ingested a poison commonly found in antifreeze and cleaning supplies. What is it called?
(b) Isopropyl alcohol
(c) Ethylene glycol.
2. What is South Forty?
(a) A place where Elaine gets a job.
(b) A club.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) An employment agency for former prisoners.
3. How many grocery carts does Elaine fill up on her first grocery shopping trip out of prison?
4. Who does Elaine receive comfort from at the end of Chapter 38?
5. Who says, "free time beats jail time?"
(a) Parole officer.
(c) Arturo Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who in Elaine's family died of AIDS in 1992?
2. What is the occasion of Yvonne's last visit to Elaine?
3. Who called Elaine with the bad news in Chapter 38?
4. Who handles decisions about Sabrina's medical care?
5. What friend from prison does Elaine hope to see at a rally in Chapter 33?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)