|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies in 1993 from an overdose?
(a) Kenneth Cook.
(b) Frank Bartlett.
(c) Judge Clyne.
(d) George Deets.
2. After Yvonne was arrested for selling heroin, where did Elaine spend two years?
(a) With her father.
(b) With her grandmother.
(c) Mount Loretto.
(d) Foster care.
3. How many times in the summer did Elaine return to see Nathan according to Chapter 31?
4. What program is Elaine rejected for in Chapter 29?
(a) Vocational Rehabilitation.
(b) Social Security Disability.
(c) Section 8.
5. When Chapter 23 starts, Elaine is looking for a job. How many people does she know with a job?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was Elaine arrested?
2. Who tells Elaine to "shut up, be quiet and listen" in Chapter 26?
3. Elaine finds out that Sabrina ingested a poison commonly found in antifreeze and cleaning supplies. What is it called?
4. Where does Elaine go grocery shopping in Chapter 20?
5. In Chapter 11, who is sentenced to 63 days in solitary confinement?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)