|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Chapter 1 begins, how old is Elaine Bartlett?
2. What did Elaine's nieces and nephews refer to her as after her car accident?
(a) Freddy Kreuger.
(c) The Elephant Man.
3. What news did Elaine have for her mother when she arrived for Elaine's sentencing?
(a) That she was going to be an informer and get off.
(b) That she was marrying Nathan.
(c) That she was going to plead guilty.
(d) That she was pregnant.
4. Who tells Elaine about hearing her on the radio talking about the Rockefeller drug laws?
(c) Her parole officer.
5. Of the five Bartlett siblings, who is the only who hasn't gone to jail by Chapter 24?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who begins teaching classes as Bedford Hills prison in Chapter 15?
2. What is Jamel's favorite hip-hop magazine in Chapter 34?
3. Who is released from prison in 1987, according to Chapter 9.
4. Who tried to commit suicide by jumping into the East River?
5. Who does Lora meet that is working to repeal the Rockefeller drug laws?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)