|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elaine do in the mornings when she first arrived at Bedford Hills?
(a) Cleaned the mess hall.
(b) Work as a porter.
(c) Attend education classes.
(d) Remained locked in her cell.
2. In 2000 to 2001, what is the minimum for a studio apartment on the Lower East Side where Elaine lives and works?
3. What did Elaine's nieces and nephews refer to her as after her car accident?
(b) Freddy Kreuger.
(d) The Elephant Man.
4. Who is flipping pancakes at the beginning of Chapter 34?
5. What is South Forty?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A place where Elaine gets a job.
(c) An employment agency for former prisoners.
(d) A club.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Elaine pay for rent in the first chapter?
2. Which of Elaine's children participates in the summer program that Sister Elaine Roulet starts?
3. Who is George Lino?
4. Who is released from prison in 1987, according to Chapter 9.
5. Who is the only sibling who traveled across state to visit Jamel in prison?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)