|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sentence did Elaine receive from the judge on her case?
(a) Fifteen to life.
(b) Twenty to life.
(c) Twenty-five to life.
(d) Five to life.
2. What is South Forty?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) An employment agency for former prisoners.
(c) A place where Elaine gets a job.
(d) A club.
3. In 2000 to 2001, what is the minimum for a studio apartment on the Lower East Side where Elaine lives and works?
4. In Chapter 33, who has cream of turkey soup at a diner?
(a) Randy Credico.
(b) Angela Thompson.
(c) Donna Charles.
5. What is Jamel's favorite hip-hop magazine in Chapter 34?
(a) Hip Hop Weekly.
(b) The Vibe.
(c) Yo! Raps.
(d) The Source.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jamel wearing on his feet when he visits his mother in Chapter 22?
2. Why is Elaine angry at Nathan in Chapter 30?
3. What prison job did Elaine have that paid 77.5 cents a day?
4. Who moves to Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in Chapter 12?
5. Who says, "No matter what you do in life, you can never go back?"
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)