|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 21 | Part 3, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elaine think of the Rockefeller drug laws before she was arrested?
(a) She believed they didn't apply to her.
(b) She wanted to protest against them.
(c) She ignored them, thinking she wouldn't get caught.
(d) She had never heard of them.
2. Yvonne is Elaine's mother. How many children did she have?
3. What is the return address on most of the letters that Elaine receives in prison in Chapter 11?
(b) Green Haven Correctional Facility.
(c) Rikers Island.
(d) The Bronx.
4. Who refers to Elaine as "rebel without a cause" in Chapter 7?
(a) The driver.
(b) Miss Dixon.
(c) The warden.
(d) Ms. Jones.
5. Where does Elaine take her granddaughter Tenea when Chapter 22 begins?
(a) On a job interview.
(b) To the park.
(c) On her parole officer visit.
(d) To visit Jamel at Rikers Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alfonso Camacho?
2. Which couple is introduced in Chapter 10 as joining a program to let a prisoner's child stay with them for a week?
3. In Chapter 11, who is sentenced to 63 days in solitary confinement?
4. Who writes, "I am broke now so everyone treats me like a wet shoe?"
5. What year was Elaine arrested?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)