|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 21 | Part 3, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did the prison give Elaine upon her release?
(a) Forty dollars.
(b) Thirty-five dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) Forty-five dollars.
2. Who tried to commit suicide by jumping into the East River?
3. Which couple is introduced in Chapter 10 as joining a program to let a prisoner's child stay with them for a week?
(a) Clive and Janice Davis.
(b) Amanda and George Reeve.
(c) Ben and Ethel Jones.
(d) Arlene and Patrick O'Conner.
4. What celebrity joins the rally at Rockefeller Center on the 25th anniversary of the Rockefeller drug laws?
(a) Glenn Close.
(b) Richard Gere.
(c) Randy Credico.
(d) Al "Grandpa" Munster.
5. Yvonne moves into Wald Houses in 1980. Which apartment does she get?
Short Answer Questions
1. Yvonne is Elaine's mother. How many children did she have?
2. What is the "super-honor" dorm that Elaine is moved to in Chapter 17?
3. Which of Elaine's children sometimes snuck out of Yvonne's apartment to visit Elaine?
4. What sent Jamel to prison a second time in Chapter 14?
5. Who wears a different color wig every week in Part 2?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)