|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 21 | Part 3, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tried to commit suicide by jumping into the East River?
2. Who is Cassandra and what does she give Elaine as a welcome home present?
(a) Mother of Jamel's son; $1,500.
(b) Apache's girlfriend; flowers.
(c) Elaine's niece; a party.
(d) An old friend; a new outfit.
3. Who is released from prison in 1987, according to Chapter 9.
(a) Elaine's brother, Shyan.
(c) Elaine's sister, Sabrina.
(d) Elaine's brother, Frank.
4. What bad news does Lora receive in Chapter 15?
(a) That she has HIV.
(b) Her mother dies.
(c) Her husband wants a divorce.
(d) She loses her job.
5. Who was the 77-year-old prisoner who had been at Bedford Hills longer than anyone?
(a) Ruth Brown.
(b) Betty Franklin.
(c) Jean Harris.
(d) Shawna Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lora meet that is working to repeal the Rockefeller drug laws?
2. Who is arrested two months after Frankie dies?
3. How many grocery carts does Elaine fill up on her first grocery shopping trip out of prison?
4. What is Charlie's real name?
5. What sentence did Elaine receive from the judge on her case?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)