|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 21 | Part 3, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wears a different color wig every week in Part 2?
2. What bad news does Lora receive in Chapter 15?
(a) That she has HIV.
(b) Her husband wants a divorce.
(c) She loses her job.
(d) Her mother dies.
3. Who is released from prison in 1987, according to Chapter 9.
(a) Elaine's brother, Frank.
(b) Elaine's sister, Sabrina.
(d) Elaine's brother, Shyan.
4. How many nights did Elaine spend in jail before her court hearing?
5. Who moves to Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the 77-year-old prisoner who had been at Bedford Hills longer than anyone?
2. When the book begins in Part I, where is Elaine working?
3. Who writes, "I am broke now so everyone treats me like a wet shoe?"
4. Who follows Elaine to her home in Chapter 19?
5. Elaine first arrives at Bedford Hills prison with how many other women from Albany County jail?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)