|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 17 | Part 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Elaine's children participates in the summer program that Sister Elaine Roulet starts?
2. Who says in Chapter 10, "I have to break the cycle."
3. Which couple is introduced in Chapter 10 as joining a program to let a prisoner's child stay with them for a week?
(a) Clive and Janice Davis.
(b) Amanda and George Reeve.
(c) Arlene and Patrick O'Conner.
(d) Ben and Ethel Jones.
4. Who refers to Elaine as "rebel without a cause" in Chapter 7?
(a) The warden.
(b) Ms. Jones.
(c) Miss Dixon.
(d) The driver.
5. Who bought a gun at the age of 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. Elaine, along with Harris, Boudin, and Clark were known as what at Bedford Hills prison?
2. What sent Jamel to prison a second time in Chapter 14?
3. Who writes, "I am broke now so everyone treats me like a wet shoe?"
4. Who was the 77-year-old prisoner who had been at Bedford Hills longer than anyone?
5. Who tried to commit suicide by jumping into the East River?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)