|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elaine, along with Harris, Boudin, and Clark were known as what at Bedford Hills prison?
(b) Model prisoners.
(d) Fresh meat.
2. What did Elaine do in the mornings when she first arrived at Bedford Hills?
(a) Remained locked in her cell.
(b) Work as a porter.
(c) Cleaned the mess hall.
(d) Attend education classes.
3. Who is Gary Williams?
(a) A friend of Apache's.
(b) Elaine's new boss.
(c) Elaine's landlord.
(d) Elaine's newest suitor.
4. Who follows Elaine to her home in Chapter 19?
(a) A TV news crew.
(c) Her sister-in-law.
5. Who punches Danae in the face in Chapter 27?
(a) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what made someone an instant celebrity in Bedford Hills prison?
2. What is the name of the first poem Lora has written since her AIDS diagnosis?
3. Who wears a different color wig every week in Part 2?
4. What gift did Lora give Elaine for her 43rd birthday?
5. How many grocery carts does Elaine fill up on her first grocery shopping trip out of prison?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)