|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who punches Danae in the face in Chapter 27?
(c) A teacher.
2. What sent Jamel to prison a second time in Chapter 14?
(a) Having a gun.
(b) Shooting someone.
(c) Possession of cocaine with intent to sell.
(d) Selling heroin to an undercover officer.
3. Elaine gives $10 to her sister-in-law, but what is the first thing she buys for herself?
(a) Chips and gum.
4. How many times in the summer did Elaine return to see Nathan according to Chapter 31?
5. How many grocery carts does Elaine fill up on her first grocery shopping trip out of prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tried to commit suicide by jumping into the East River?
2. Which of Elaine's children sometimes snuck out of Yvonne's apartment to visit Elaine?
3. In Chapter 14, what made someone an instant celebrity in Bedford Hills prison?
4. What movie did Elaine become fond of in prison?
5. Elaine first arrives at Bedford Hills prison with how many other women from Albany County jail?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)