|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Chapter 37 opens, Elaine calls into work twice for what reason?
(a) She's sick.
(b) Taking care of Sabrina.
(c) Work to repeal the Rockefeller drug laws.
(d) Taking care of Jamel.
2. How many pairs of sneakers did Elaine buy for family for Easter in Chapter 37?
3. Whose letter does Apache hear being read on television in Chapter 16?
4. In Chapter 37, what did Elaine wear to work the day after she was demoted?
(a) Bright purple pantsuit.
(b) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(c) White cotton jumper.
(d) Baggy, formal red suit.
5. Who does Lora meet that is working to repeal the Rockefeller drug laws?
(a) Diane Davis.
(b) William Kunstler.
(c) Tony Papa.
(d) Randy Kline.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Elaine bring home from her job every two weeks before her demotion in Chapter 37?
2. What job did Elaine have at Project Renewal before being demoted?
3. What went missing from Elaine's pocket in Chapter 37?
4. In Chapter 29, what single word does Elaine use to describe life on the outside?
5. A few months after leaving prison, Elaine discovers a copy of her birth certificate. Who is listed as her father?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)