|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Chapter 37 opens, Elaine calls into work twice for what reason?
(a) Taking care of Jamel.
(b) Taking care of Sabrina.
(c) She's sick.
(d) Work to repeal the Rockefeller drug laws.
2. What celebrity joins the rally at Rockefeller Center on the 25th anniversary of the Rockefeller drug laws?
(a) Randy Credico.
(b) Richard Gere.
(c) Glenn Close.
(d) Al "Grandpa" Munster.
3. What went missing from Elaine's pocket in Chapter 37?
(c) Cell phone.
4. When Elaine moves back to Apartment 13B in Chapter 29, who does she share a bedroom with?
5. Whose letter does Apache hear being read on television in Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pairs of sneakers did Elaine buy for family for Easter in Chapter 37?
2. A few months after leaving prison, Elaine discovers a copy of her birth certificate. Who is listed as her father?
3. Who begins teaching classes as Bedford Hills prison in Chapter 15?
4. What program is Elaine rejected for in Chapter 29?
5. What job did Elaine have at Project Renewal before being demoted?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)