|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the argument over that brings the police to Apartment 13B in Chapter 29?
(c) Cleaning the apartment.
(d) Getting a job.
2. A few months after leaving prison, Elaine discovers a copy of her birth certificate. Who is listed as her father?
(a) Fred Bartlett.
(b) Ronald Windsor.
(c) Frank Bartlett.
(d) Ronald Winslow.
3. How many pairs of sneakers did Elaine buy for family for Easter in Chapter 37?
4. In 2000 to 2001, what is the minimum for a studio apartment on the Lower East Side where Elaine lives and works?
5. When Elaine moves back to Apartment 13B in Chapter 29, who does she share a bedroom with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What went missing from Elaine's pocket in Chapter 37?
2. What program is Elaine rejected for in Chapter 29?
3. What bad news does Lora receive in Chapter 15?
4. Whose letter does Apache hear being read on television in Chapter 16?
5. Who does Lora meet that is working to repeal the Rockefeller drug laws?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)