1. How long is the Mississippi River according to Chapter 1?
2. How long would the Mississippi be if it was in a straight line?
3. When was the Mississippi first seen by a settler?
4. Who was the first settler to see the Mississippi?
5. How long after the first settler saw the Mississippi did the following settler see the river?
6. Where did Marquette come from when he explored the Mississippi junction in Chapter 2?
7. Who told Marquette that the Mississippi was dangerous?
8. Who proved that the Mississippi emptied in the Gulf of Mexico?
9. What did Huckleberry Finn do in Chapter 3?
Illustrated how men on the Mississipi talked.
This section contains 3,862 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)