|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Twain try to do in Chapter 22, but failed?
(a) Be hired as a ship mate.
(b) Smuggle liquor on the boat.
(c) He tried to buy a boat.
(d) Travel incognito.
2. What did Twain do to follow his dream?
(a) He studied mechanical engineering.
(b) He ran away.
(c) He went to Europe.
(d) He joined the army.
3. What was the due of the pilot's association?
(a) $200 plus 5%.
(b) $200 plus 10%.
(c) $50 plus 10%.
(d) $50 plus 5%.
4. What southern occupation did Twain describe in Chapter 45?
(a) Economical tak.
(b) War talk.
(c) Politic talk.
(d) Peace talk.
5. What did Twain trace back the towns in Chapter 23 to?
(a) Native American settlements.
(b) British settlements.
(c) French settlements.
(d) Dutch settlements.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was stuck in closed off elbows in Twain's stories in Chapter 17?
2. What did Sir Walter Scott do to the south according to Twain?
3. What did Twain describe in Chapter 11?
4. What part of the river did Twain write about in Chapter 25?
5. Where did Twain go in Chapter 53?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)