|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When would Twain usually de-boat?
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) 2 p.m.
2. What did Twain give to a bum as a child according to Chapter 56?
3. What part was Twain's acquaintance playing in Chapter 51?
(a) A Roman soldier.
4. What is a bluff reef?
(a) A reef hidden under the water.
(b) A sunken boat.
(c) A small inconsequential reef.
(d) A reef composed of wood.
5. What woman did Twain borrow accounts from in Chapter 29?
(a) Mrs. Troll.
(b) Mrs. Trollope.
(c) Mrs. Ruppert.
(d) Mrs. Ruth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was causing the impression of a bluff reef in Chapter 9?
2. How much money did the measures discussed by Twain in Chapter 28 save per load of cargo?
3. What did Twain write he wished for after his death?
4. Who borrowed money from everyone in Chapter 17?
5. Why were passengers not allowed on board during the special events in Chapter 16?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)