|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Twain do to follow his dream?
(a) He went to Europe.
(b) He studied mechanical engineering.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He joined the army.
2. What did Huckleberry Finn do in Chapter 3?
(a) Illustrated how men on the Mississipi traveled.
(b) Illustrated how men on the Mississipi lived.
(c) Illustrated how men on the Mississipi talked.
(d) Illustrated how men on the Mississipi treated slaves.
3. Where did Twain try to go to from Cincinnati?
(b) New Orleans.
(c) Saint Louis.
(d) Baton Rouge.
4. What was Twain happy to see still being there in Chapter 25?
(a) New York.
(c) Baton Rouge.
5. How long did Twain stay with his brother before his death?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 8 days.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 7 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was required on boats at night according to Chapter 10?
2. What was important in Twain's early life according to Chapter 4?
3. Where was Twain's brother hospitalized?
4. Who had to stay awake for the whole trip, according to Twain in Chapter 28?
5. What town was next to the area Twain wrote had been important to the Union in Chapter 26?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)