|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the due of the pilot's association?
(a) $200 plus 5%.
(b) $50 plus 10%.
(c) $200 plus 10%.
(d) $50 plus 5%.
2. What was required on boats at night according to Chapter 10?
(a) Guard rails.
(b) Two bridge officers.
3. Where was the man who tried to teach Twain a lesson from Chapter 30?
4. What did Twain promise his instructor?
(a) $500 out of his first wages.
(b) $800 out of his first wages.
(c) $250 out of his first wages.
(d) $50 out of his first wages.
5. What was the name of Brown's ship according to Chapter 20?
(a) The Gold Rush.
(b) The Little Man.
(c) The Pennsylvania.
(d) The Wisconsin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What towns did Twain write about in Chapter 23?
2. What did the pilot find to be a silly game?
3. How did the men treat Huck after finding him?
4. How long were steamboat pilots shifts?
5. Who helped complete the pilot's association monopoly?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)