|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Twain considered to be in his home town, according to Chapter 53?
(b) A traitor.
(c) A fool.
2. What was stuck in closed off elbows in Twain's stories in Chapter 17?
(c) Lost towns.
(d) Ghost ships.
3. Who did Twain take the name Mark Twain from, according to Chapter 50?
(a) Captain Roberts.
(b) Captain Stephen.
(c) Captain Marks.
(d) Captain Sellers.
4. What did the other pilots on Twain's boat do to him toward the end of his training?
(a) Made him question his friends.
(b) Made him question his own judgment.
(c) Made him question his training.
(d) Made him question his eye sight.
5. What did Twain think of the correspondence of the man in Chapter 48?
(a) It was believable.
(b) It was short.
(c) It was well written.
(d) It was doubtful.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did the measures discussed by Twain in Chapter 28 save per load of cargo?
2. What did Twain say made the river even harder to navigate in Chapter 8?
3. What did the pilot find to be a silly game?
4. What town did Twain stay at in Chapter 31?
5. How long is the Mississippi River according to Chapter 1?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)