|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the normal wage for a pilot in Twain's time?
2. How long did Twain stay with his brother before his death?
(a) 6 days.
(b) 8 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 7 days.
3. Where was the man who tried to teach Twain a lesson from Chapter 30?
4. What was the name of the gang in Chapter 29?
(a) Murel's gang.
(b) Rupper's gang.
(c) Green's gang.
(d) Liroy's gang.
5. What trainer was hard on Twain in Chapter 18?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the gang in Chapter 29 steal?
2. What was the due of the pilot's association?
3. What is Chapter 11 about?
4. What did Twain try to do in Chapter 22, but failed?
5. What did Twain say made the river even harder to navigate in Chapter 8?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)