|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Twain befriend on the steamboat from Cincinnati?
(a) The mecanic.
(b) The captain.
(c) The pilot.
(d) The night watchman.
2. What did the man try to teach Twain about in Chapter 30?
(a) About boats.
(b) About the river.
(c) About trains.
(d) About writing.
3. What did Twain say people in Chapter 44 were using in place of "gone"?
(c) Something sounding like "wone."
4. What cards did the gambler get in Chapter 36?
(a) 4 king.
(b) 4 queens.
(c) 4 aces.
(d) 4 tens.
5. How did the man in Chapter 17 say he would repay his debts?
(a) The oldest creditor to the earlier one.
(b) The earlier creditor to the older one.
(c) First come first serve.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Twain find disgusting in Chapter 45?
2. What did Twain's friend pretend to be to befriend the soldiers in Chapter 31?
3. What trainer was hard on Twain in Chapter 18?
4. When would Twain usually de-boat?
5. Where did Twain try to go to from Cincinnati?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)