|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Huckleberry Finn do in Chapter 3?
(a) Illustrated how men on the Mississipi talked.
(b) Illustrated how men on the Mississipi traveled.
(c) Illustrated how men on the Mississipi treated slaves.
(d) Illustrated how men on the Mississipi lived.
2. What special event did Twain describe in Chapter 16?
(a) Steamboat races.
(b) Steamboat poker tournaments.
(c) Steamboat galas.
(d) Steamboat decomission.
3. How long did Twain stay with his brother before his death?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 6 days.
4. What was the steamboat industry replaced by during Twain's lifetime?
(c) Sea faring ships.
5. Who borrowed money from everyone in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Twain find amazing about learning to navigate the Mississippi?
2. What war did Twain mention in Chapter 27?
3. What did Twain do to follow his dream?
4. Who was the first settler to see the Mississippi?
5. What was special about the pilot in Twain's story in Chapter 11?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)