|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pi do each time he thought he saw lights in the distance?
2. What did the interviewers do after Pi finished telling them what he told them?
3. What did the tiger do when he and Pi landed on the shore of the small island?
4. What was one thing Pi was concerned and obsessed about not having enough of?
5. What did Pi have a hard time butchering?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the definition of a hero? Is there a hero in this story? If so, who is it? If not, why not? Support your answers with examples from the text.
Essay Topic 2
What is the significance of Orange Juice and the hyena in the story?
Essay Topic 3
Using examples from the book, which one of the animals in the zoo is most like Pi and why?
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)