Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since Pi had no bait, what did he cut up to fish with in the morning, after his leather shoe was unsuccessful?
(a) Flying fish.
(b) The tiger's droppings.
(c) The British naval manual.
(d) The biscuits.
2. What was Pi careful to maintain with the tiger in his quest to be known by the tiger as the alpha male?
(a) Eye contact.
(b) Sufficient sleeping space.
(c) Plentiful food.
(d) Plentiful water.
3. What did Pi fail to control as time passed on the liferaft?
(a) His fear.
(b) His faith.
(c) His direction.
(d) His loneliness.
4. What did Pi tell to the interviewers?
(a) His religious philosophies.
(b) His story.
(c) That he won't say anything more until he goes home.
(d) Nothing. He is too exhausted to say anything.
5. What did the officials say to the author about the interview with Pi?
(a) It was hard but purposeful.
(b) It was amazing and heroic.
(c) It was difficult and memorable.
(d) It was incomplete and unusual.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pi use, lose, and re-create, to protect himself while training the tiger?
2. What did Pi make the lifeboat more and more into?
3. How many steps were in Pi's plan to tame the tiger?
4. What did the tiger do when he and Pi landed on the shore of the small island?
5. What did Pi do each time he thought he saw lights in the distance?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)