|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were two big events in Pi's daily routine?
(a) Taking his raft out for a while and feeding the tiger.
(b) Talking with the tiger and fishing.
(c) Collecting rainfall and catching turtles.
(d) Eating and drinking water on his raft.
2. After Pi was nearly starving, what did a storm of flying fish bring onto the boat?
(a) The raft.
(b) A turtle.
(c) A shark.
(d) A large dorado.
3. What did Pi share for food with Richard Parker after butchering it?
(b) Shark meat.
(c) Eel guts.
(d) Turtle meat.
4. What is life's only opponent, in the eyes of Pi?
5. What did the interviewers feed Pi before he told them his story?
(a) A cookie.
(c) A sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many steps were in Pi's plan to tame the tiger?
2. What of Pi's disintegrated from the sun and salt?
3. What did Pi spend a lot of time in the manual reading about and studying?
4. What did the interviewers do after Pi finished telling them what he told them?
5. Where was Richard Parker's territory?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)