|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the collection of that Pi's lifeboat came along in the water?
(a) Flying fish.
(b) Dead fish.
2. After spending a nights in the trees, what did the fruit of one tree reveal to Pi?
(a) The island had a plentiful amount of food.
(b) The island would be his new home.
(c) The island was uninhabitable.
(d) The island was carnivorous.
3. What equipment did Pi fish the most with?
(d) His hands.
4. What did Pi discover, days after the tiger started rubbing his eyes and meowing?
(a) The tiger's sensitivity.
(b) The tiger's blindness.
(c) The tiger's gentleness.
(d) The tiger's sore leg.
5. What did Pi smell when he was next to the boat?
(a) The smell of the ocean.
(b) The tiger's urine.
(c) The smell of his wet blanket.
(d) The smell of rotting food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the tiger associate with trespassing to remember to avoid it?
2. What was one method of Pi's escapism?
3. How long did the two men dispatched to the town interview Pi for?
4. What did Pi do each time he thought he saw lights in the distance?
5. What did Pi tell the interviewers after they gave their impressions of Pi's story?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)