Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pi share for food with Richard Parker after butchering it?
(a) Turtle meat.
(c) Eel guts.
(d) Shark meat.
2. What did the manual suggest Pi drink as a nutritious drink?
(a) Fish guts.
(b) Sea Water.
(c) Turtle blood.
(d) Tiger urine.
3. What type of storm was Pi struck with the beauty and wonder of?
(a) A lightning storm.
(b) A hurricane.
(c) A thunder storm.
(d) A monsoon.
4. What of Pi's disintegrated from the sun and salt?
(a) His boat.
(b) His food.
(c) His clothes.
(d) His raft.
5. What else did Pi catch besides fish?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened after Pi discovered he was blind?
2. What was the date that Pi's interview with the officials began?
3. What did he do to provoke the tiger during training?
4. Once Pi's suffering became intense, what did he do with the greater part of his days?
5. What did Pi continue to use to communicate with the tiger?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)