Short Answer Questions Key
1. The main character grew up in what country?
2. What was the main character named after?
A swimming pool.
3. What did the main character think about the animals in the zoo?
They were happy living in the zoo.
4. Who is Mamji?
A person who used to be a competitive swimmer.
5. In Part 1, Chapter 1, the main character tells about his experience in which location?
A Mexican hospital.
6. The main character's father loved to talk about what subject?
This section contains 6,235 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)