|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 95 | Part 3 Chapter 96 | Part 3 Chapter 97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Pi feel that God was very close to him?
(a) When he was praying in the mosque.
(b) When he was praying in the Christian church.
(c) When he watched the Muslim shopkeeper.
(d) One day when he was riding his bike home from Mr. Kumar's, the Muslim.
2. What was Pi careful to maintain with the tiger in his quest to be known by the tiger as the alpha male?
(a) Sufficient sleeping space.
(b) Eye contact.
(c) Plentiful food.
(d) Plentiful water.
3. What happened after the meeting of Pi's parents and his religious teachers?
(a) Pi went off by himself to think about the meeting.
(b) Pi went to bed.
(c) Pi's family went out for ice cream.
(d) They all had tea together.
4. What did Pi first use to communicate with the tiger after his hope returned?
(a) His voice.
(b) A stick from the boat.
(c) A wooden tube from the boat.
(d) A whistle from the locker.
5. What did Pi use, lose, and re-create, to protect himself while training the tiger?
(a) A shield made of the locker door.
(b) A turtle shell shield.
(c) A shield made of part of the raft.
(d) A shield made of wood from the benches in the boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Pi was nearly starving, what did a storm of flying fish bring onto the boat?
2. What separated Pi from the Tiger on the boat?
3. What did Pi spend a lot of time in the manual reading about and studying?
4. What did the tiger associate with trespassing to remember to avoid it?
5. What does Pi lament to the author that he is forgetting?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)