|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 95 | Part 3 Chapter 96 | Part 3 Chapter 97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion is Pi?
2. What was the collection of that Pi's lifeboat came along in the water?
(b) Dead fish.
(d) Flying fish.
3. What did Pi continue to use to communicate with the tiger?
(a) A stick.
(b) A whistle.
(c) Hand gestures.
4. Which of the following does Pi discuss as a strange living arrangement of animals?
(a) Monkeys living with a zebra.
(b) A mouse living with a viper.
(c) Sheep living with a rhino.
(d) A cat living with a lion.
5. According to the author, which of the following was a reason why Pi decided to get back into the lifeboat?
(a) There was a shark in the water.
(b) He was cold and tired.
(c) He wanted to get dry.
(d) He knew the tiger would not hurt him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the author promise the reader a happy ending to Pi's tale?
2. What did the manual suggest Pi drink as a nutritious drink?
3. How long did the two men dispatched to the town interview Pi for?
4. What did Pi always feel at the center of?
5. Why did Pi give generously to the tiger at the cost of his own hunger and thirst?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)