|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 95 | Part 3 Chapter 96 | Part 3 Chapter 97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the two men from who were dispatched to the town where Pi recovered in an effort to interview him?
(a) United States.
2. In Part 2, Chapter 48, Pi explains that the tiger got his name from what source?
(a) The Pondicherry zookeeper.
(b) Pi when he was at the zoo.
(c) A mix-up in paperwork.
(d) The author.
3. Pi's interest in which of the following is one of the themes that runs throughout the book?
4. How long did the two men dispatched to the town interview Pi for?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 3 hours.
5. After the family sold the zoo, why did it take a year before they could leave India for Canada?
(a) The paperwork took that long.
(b) No one wanted to buy the zoo.
(c) No one wanted to buy the zoo animals.
(d) Pi's mother took that long to get the house and everything ready.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Pi first learn about Islam?
2. Who is Mamji?
3. What did Pi have a hard time butchering?
4. What was under the tarp on the boat?
5. Why did Pi give generously to the tiger at the cost of his own hunger and thirst?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)