|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 95 | Part 3 Chapter 96 | Part 3 Chapter 97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the two men dispatched to the town interview Pi for?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 2 hours.
2. What did the interviewers feed Pi before he told them his story?
(a) A cookie.
(d) A sandwich.
3. Since Pi had no bait, what did he cut up to fish with in the morning, after his leather shoe was unsuccessful?
(a) The British naval manual.
(b) The tiger's droppings.
(c) Flying fish.
(d) The biscuits.
4. After spending a nights in the trees, what did the fruit of one tree reveal to Pi?
(a) The island was carnivorous.
(b) The island had a plentiful amount of food.
(c) The island would be his new home.
(d) The island was uninhabitable.
5. When Pi saw a sea turtle near the boat, what did he do?
(a) Talked to the turtle.
(b) Got into the water and swam with the turtle.
(c) Watched the turtle until it swam off.
(d) Commanded the turtle to go for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Pi's parents think about his being so religious?
2. What is life's only opponent, in the eyes of Pi?
3. What was one method of Pi's escapism?
4. What did Pi finally realize after reading the manual written by a British Royal Navy commander?
5. What did Pi make the lifeboat more and more into?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)