|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 95 | Part 3 Chapter 96 | Part 3 Chapter 97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pi do when he didn't feel as welcome to his interfaith practices as before?
(a) Lingered after Muslim prayers.
(b) Changed Christian churches.
(c) Attended Hindu temple only at quiet times.
(d) Talked to his religious teachers.
2. How did Pi spend his second night on the lifeboat?
(b) Swimming and sleeping.
(c) Crying with grief about his family.
(d) Walking about the boat.
3. How did Pi first learn about Islam?
(a) By talking to his friends.
(b) By discovering the Muslim section of his town.
(c) By listening to his parents.
(d) By studying at school.
4. When did Pi start spending more time on the lifeboat?
(a) When the raft was ruined in the storm.
(b) When the tiger moved to the raft.
(c) When Pi lost his blanket to the sea during the storm.
(d) When the tiger did not attack him after the storm.
5. In Pi's story, which of these statements is true about the black leopard that escaped from the Zurich Zoo?
(a) She roamed the countryside killing small animals.
(b) She escaped during the day when the zookeeper left her cage open.
(c) She lived for ten weeks before she was captured.
(d) She shared her habitat with a male that she did not get along with.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements is true about Pi's parents' practice of their religion?
2. What did Pi bring to the tiger in the morning after they had both had a restless night's sleep?
3. What is life's only opponent, in the eyes of Pi?
4. What did Pi's father tell him was the second greatest danger in the zoo?
5. What were along the interior perimeter of the boat?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)