|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 95 | Part 3 Chapter 96 | Part 3 Chapter 97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Pi first learn about Islam?
(a) By studying at school.
(b) By talking to his friends.
(c) By listening to his parents.
(d) By discovering the Muslim section of his town.
2. In Part 1, Chapter 1, the main character tells about his experience in which location?
(a) An English restaurant.
(b) A Canadian hospital.
(c) A Mexican hospital.
(d) A Mexican restaurant.
3. Why does Pi think that the hyena did not attack him?
(a) Because Pi had not yet gotten close enough to him.
(b) Because the tiger was in the boat.
(c) Because the hyena wasn't hungry.
(d) Because the hyena had not yet gotten to him.
4. Since Pi had no bait, what did he cut up to fish with in the morning, after his leather shoe was unsuccessful?
(a) Flying fish.
(b) The tiger's droppings.
(c) The biscuits.
(d) The British naval manual.
5. What happened after Pi discovered he was blind?
(a) He went into a state of hallucination.
(b) He laid down on the raft, convinced he would die.
(c) His mind cleared and he only saw peace.
(d) He learned to trust the tiger for his food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the response of Pi's mother to his request for a Christian baptism and a prayer rug?
2. What did Pi share for food with Richard Parker after butchering it?
3. What did Pi fail to control as time passed on the liferaft?
4. What happened as starvation began to set in?
5. What did Pi find when he boarded the other man's boat to scavenge for food?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)