|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 95 | Part 3 Chapter 96 | Part 3 Chapter 97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was an act of deference by the tiger to Pi?
(a) Not lashing out at Pi.
(b) Growling at Pi.
(c) Hiding his feces.
(d) Being silent and gentle with Pi.
2. After Pi was nearly starving, what did a storm of flying fish bring onto the boat?
(a) A large dorado.
(b) A shark.
(c) A turtle.
(d) The raft.
3. During the first night on the lifeboat, what did the hyena do?
(a) Walked around the boat.
(b) Chewed off the leg of the zebra.
(c) Spent the night barking/howling.
(d) Slept on the tarp.
4. What did the interviewers want to know first?
(a) Who the tiger was and where Pi had been the past months.
(b) How the ship sank and what happened to the ship's cargo.
(c) Where Pi had learned his survival techniques from.
(d) What food Pi had eaten to survive for the past few months.
5. As Pi was in the lifeboat, what animal floated by and got into the boat?
(a) An orangutan.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A dog.
(d) Another hyena.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pi recover from the water in the collection of something that came along?
2. What sea creatures were around the boat most of the time?
3. As Pi was learning about Islam, he visited a Muslim shopkeeper. Which of the following statements is true?
4. What convinced Pi he wasn't going to die?
5. What was the tiger trying to do with his feces?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)