|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 95 | Part 3 Chapter 96 | Part 3 Chapter 97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pi tell to the interviewers?
(a) That he won't say anything more until he goes home.
(b) His story.
(c) Nothing. He is too exhausted to say anything.
(d) His religious philosophies.
2. What did Pi use, lose, and re-create, to protect himself while training the tiger?
(a) A turtle shell shield.
(b) A shield made of wood from the benches in the boat.
(c) A shield made of part of the raft.
(d) A shield made of the locker door.
3. What was the response of Pi's mother to his request for a Christian baptism and a prayer rug?
(a) His mother conceded to his wishes, but only after he argued with her.
(b) His mother told him it was his father's decision.
(c) His mother was supportive of him as soon as he asked.
(d) His mother did not concede to his wishes.
4. About how much did Pi sleep a night?
(a) Seven hours.
(b) Five hours.
(c) An hour.
(d) Three hours.
5. The main character grew up in what country?
(c) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the tiger trying to do with his feces?
2. What equipment did Pi fish the most with?
3. What did Pi start to follow after his food supplies run low?
4. What did Pi make the lifeboat more and more into?
5. What did the crouching tiger do when Pi turned to face him after the storm?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)