|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 95 | Part 3 Chapter 96 | Part 3 Chapter 97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Pi's father, what kind of an environment do animals seek?
2. What was the response of Pi's mother to his request for a Christian baptism and a prayer rug?
(a) His mother told him it was his father's decision.
(b) His mother did not concede to his wishes.
(c) His mother conceded to his wishes, but only after he argued with her.
(d) His mother was supportive of him as soon as he asked.
3. The main character grew up in what country?
(a) United States.
4. Pi's interest in which of the following is one of the themes that runs throughout the book?
5. What did Pi bring to the tiger in the morning after they had both had a restless night's sleep?
(a) Two dorado and biscuits.
(b) Water in a bucket and two flying fish.
(c) Two flying fish and a can of beans.
(d) A can of beans and a biscuit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Pi's parents think about his being so religious?
2. What did the tiger like to lean over the edge of the boat and club to death, then eat?
3. When Pi got back into the lifeboat in Part 2, who did he see look out from under the tarp?
4. What convinced Pi he wasn't going to die?
5. What was one method of Pi's escapism?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)