|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 95 | Part 3 Chapter 96 | Part 3 Chapter 97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal do zookeepers think of as the most dangerous animal in the zoo?
2. As Pi was losing hope, his courage rose and what did he no longer fear?
(a) The tiger.
(b) Going hungry.
(c) Sleeping in the boat.
(d) The hyena.
3. What did Pi manage to salvage after the great storm?
(a) His tarp.
(b) His fishing pole.
(c) One whistle.
(d) His raft.
4. Why does the author promise the reader a happy ending to Pi's tale?
(a) So the reader will not feel so sad.
(b) Because people like to read books with happy endings.
(c) He has no specific reason for doing this.
(d) So the reader will continue reading the story.
5. What equipment did Pi fish the most with?
(b) His hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Pi was in the lifeboat, what animal floated by and got into the boat?
2. How did Richard Parker react when Pi shouted a greeting to him?
3. What did he do to provoke the tiger during training?
4. How long did the two men dispatched to the town interview Pi for?
5. What did Pi and Richard Parker come eye to eye with after the great storm?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)