|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 95 | Part 3 Chapter 96 | Part 3 Chapter 97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the omega animal?
(a) The hardest animal to train.
(b) The one with the lowest social standing in their group.
(c) The one with the highest social standing in their group.
(d) The animal that is given the easiest tricks to learn.
2. After Pi was nearly starving, what did a storm of flying fish bring onto the boat?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A shark.
(c) The raft.
(d) A large dorado.
3. Why does Pi think that the hyena did not attack him?
(a) Because the tiger was in the boat.
(b) Because the hyena wasn't hungry.
(c) Because the hyena had not yet gotten to him.
(d) Because Pi had not yet gotten close enough to him.
4. What religion is Pi?
5. In Part 2, Chapter 48, Pi explains that the tiger got his name from what source?
(a) The author.
(b) A mix-up in paperwork.
(c) Pi when he was at the zoo.
(d) The Pondicherry zookeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ran out before Pi was done writing in his diary?
2. Pi and Mr. Kumar agreed on what?
3. When Pi got back into the lifeboat in Part 2, who did he see look out from under the tarp?
4. What did Pi manage to salvage after the great storm?
5. Why did Pi throw himself out of the lifeboat?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)