|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 95 | Part 3 Chapter 96 | Part 3 Chapter 97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Richard Parker end up in the lifeboat with Pi?
(a) Pi doesn't know how he got there.
(b) He jumped into the boat from the ship.
(c) He was there before Pi got in.
(d) Pi helped him swim to the boat by throwing him a life buoy.
2. What did Pi always feel at the center of?
(a) A circle of despair and hopelessness.
(b) The circle of the sea.
(c) The circle of life.
(d) A huge circle made of sky and ocean.
3. What did Pi do the first day in the life boat?
(a) He explored the life boat.
(b) He made himself secure.
(c) He kept alert looking for survivors and rescue teams.
(d) He helped the animals on board.
4. What was the main character named after?
(a) A famous landmark.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His father.
(d) A swimming pool.
5. Why does the author promise the reader a happy ending to Pi's tale?
(a) Because people like to read books with happy endings.
(b) So the reader will continue reading the story.
(c) So the reader will not feel so sad.
(d) He has no specific reason for doing this.
Short Answer Questions
1. Since Pi had no bait, what did he cut up to fish with in the morning, after his leather shoe was unsuccessful?
2. What religion is Pi?
3. What did the tiger associate with trespassing to remember to avoid it?
4. What were along the interior perimeter of the boat?
5. When Pi was 14, he went on a family vacation to Munmar and saw what on the top of three hills?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)