|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 95 | Part 3 Chapter 96 | Part 3 Chapter 97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The main character's father loved to talk about what subject?
2. What of Pi's disintegrated from the sun and salt?
(a) His raft.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His food.
(d) His boat.
3. How long did the two men dispatched to the town interview Pi for?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 2 days.
4. What did he do to provoke the tiger during training?
(a) Stole his tarp and used it to make a new mast on the raft.
(b) Poked him with a stick.
(c) Intruded on the neutral area.
(d) Pounced on him like a predator.
5. What did Pi continue to use to communicate with the tiger?
(a) Hand gestures.
(c) A stick.
(d) A whistle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Pi first learn about Islam?
2. What was under the tarp on the boat?
3. What is the purpose of the italicized chapters?
4. Which of these events did not occur before the ship sank?
5. Why did Pi give generously to the tiger at the cost of his own hunger and thirst?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)