|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 95 | Part 3 Chapter 96 | Part 3 Chapter 97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the date that Pi's interview with the officials began?
(a) January 12, 1968.
(b) February 19, 1978.
(c) March 24, 1988.
(d) April 17, 1998.
2. How large was the boat?
(a) 10 feet deep, 4 feet wide, 18 feet long.
(b) 26 feet deep, 8 feet wide, 3.5 feet long.
(c) 4 feet deep, 18 feet wide, 10 feet long.
(d) 3.5 feet deep, 8 feet wide, 26 feet long.
3. According to Pi's father, what kind of an environment do animals seek?
4. Why did Pi throw himself out of the lifeboat?
(a) He realized he was in a boat with a Bengal tiger.
(b) He was hot and he thought he could cool off in the water.
(c) Someone called to him to swim to another boat.
(d) He thought he saw another lifeboat that might be safer.
5. How long had Pi been at sea for when he calculated it?
(a) 180 days.
(b) 104 days.
(c) 227 days.
(d) 282 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pi and Richard Parker come eye to eye with after the great storm?
2. What was the reaction of Pi's parents to Pi's explorations and practices of various religions?
3. What religion is Pi?
4. As Pi was in the lifeboat, what animal floated by and got into the boat?
5. How many steps were in Pi's plan to tame the tiger?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)