|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 95 | Part 3 Chapter 96 | Part 3 Chapter 97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Pi, when do animals try to escape from the zoo?
(a) When they are unhappy.
(b) When they don't like their habitat.
(c) When they are hungry.
(d) When they want to return to their prior home.
2. What did Pi smell when he was next to the boat?
(a) The smell of his wet blanket.
(b) The smell of the ocean.
(c) The tiger's urine.
(d) The smell of rotting food.
3. After the family sold the zoo, why did it take a year before they could leave India for Canada?
(a) Pi's mother took that long to get the house and everything ready.
(b) No one wanted to buy the zoo animals.
(c) The paperwork took that long.
(d) No one wanted to buy the zoo.
4. On whose estimated birthday did Pi sing "Happy Birthday"?
(a) The tiger's.
(b) His mother's.
(c) His father's.
(d) His brother's.
5. Which is the following is not true about Pi's visit to a Christian church and his meeting with Father Martin?
(a) Pi thought the story about Jesus to be odd.
(b) Pi went to a Hindu temple after he went to the Christian church.
(c) Pi told Father Martin that he wanted to become a Christian.
(d) Pi did not feel he belonged in the Christian church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else did Pi catch besides fish?
2. How did Pi first learn about Islam?
3. After a few days when Pi started exploring the island, what small, furry, carnivorous animal did he find?
4. In Part 1, Chapter 12, what do readers learn about the nameless man?
5. What did he do to provoke the tiger during training?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)