|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 95 | Part 3 Chapter 96 | Part 3 Chapter 97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the author promise the reader a happy ending to Pi's tale?
(a) So the reader will continue reading the story.
(b) He has no specific reason for doing this.
(c) Because people like to read books with happy endings.
(d) So the reader will not feel so sad.
2. How large was the boat?
(a) 10 feet deep, 4 feet wide, 18 feet long.
(b) 4 feet deep, 18 feet wide, 10 feet long.
(c) 26 feet deep, 8 feet wide, 3.5 feet long.
(d) 3.5 feet deep, 8 feet wide, 26 feet long.
3. How did Pi end up in the lifeboat?
(a) It was his assigned lifeboat and he went there as the ship sank.
(b) He fell off the ship and swam to the lifeboat.
(c) His father put him there as the ship was sinking.
(d) He was thrown overboard and landed there.
4. Who is Antieji?
(a) Pi's aunt.
(b) Pi's best friend.
(c) Pi's foster mother in Toronto.
(d) Pi's cousin.
5. What did Pi do to keep Richard Parker satisfied?
(a) Did not get near him, leaving him alone.
(b) Caught as many fish as possible.
(c) Put him on the raft.
(d) Talked to him while he petted him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else did Pi see a group of, which stayed with him an entire day?
2. What did Pi use, lose, and re-create, to protect himself while training the tiger?
3. Who is Mamji?
4. What was the main character named after?
5. What did Pi find when he boarded the other man's boat to scavenge for food?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)