|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 95 | Part 3 Chapter 96 | Part 3 Chapter 97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pi do to exert his dominance over the tiger?
(a) Handled the tiger's feces in front of him.
(b) Cleaned the boat of the tiger's urine in front of him.
(c) Cleaned the fish he caught in front of him.
(d) Conducted his daily routine in front of him.
2. According to Pi, why will a lion in a zoo attack?
(a) Its territory is invaded.
(b) It doesn't like the trainer or zookeeper.
(c) It is hungry.
(d) It is mean.
3. What did Pi make the lifeboat more and more into?
(a) A home.
(b) A zoo habitat.
(c) A shelter.
(d) A tiger's den.
4. What did Pi do when he didn't feel as welcome to his interfaith practices as before?
(a) Changed Christian churches.
(b) Talked to his religious teachers.
(c) Lingered after Muslim prayers.
(d) Attended Hindu temple only at quiet times.
5. Why did Pi throw himself out of the lifeboat?
(a) He thought he saw another lifeboat that might be safer.
(b) He realized he was in a boat with a Bengal tiger.
(c) Someone called to him to swim to another boat.
(d) He was hot and he thought he could cool off in the water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the underside of Pi's raft?
2. What did Pi not find after looking around on the boat?
3. What were along the interior perimeter of the boat?
4. Pi's interest in which of the following is one of the themes that runs throughout the book?
5. Does the meeting at the zoo between the two Mr. Kumars have any special significance?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)