|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 95 | Part 3 Chapter 96 | Part 3 Chapter 97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the omega animal?
(a) The one with the highest social standing in their group.
(b) The animal that is given the easiest tricks to learn.
(c) The one with the lowest social standing in their group.
(d) The hardest animal to train.
2. Where were the two men from who were dispatched to the town where Pi recovered in an effort to interview him?
(d) United States.
3. What did Pi do to keep Richard Parker satisfied?
(a) Caught as many fish as possible.
(b) Put him on the raft.
(c) Talked to him while he petted him.
(d) Did not get near him, leaving him alone.
4. What equipment did Pi fish the most with?
(b) His hands.
5. What happened after Pi discovered he was blind?
(a) He went into a state of hallucination.
(b) He laid down on the raft, convinced he would die.
(c) His mind cleared and he only saw peace.
(d) He learned to trust the tiger for his food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the crouching tiger do when Pi turned to face him after the storm?
2. How did Pi spend his second night on the lifeboat?
3. In Part 1, Chapter 12, what do readers learn about the nameless man?
4. What did Pi find solace in, even though he had to continually reconsider his place in God's universe?
5. Pi did what with the raft after he built it?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)