|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 95 | Part 3 Chapter 96 | Part 3 Chapter 97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The main character grew up in what country?
(c) United States.
2. What two things does Pi attribute his survival alongside Richard Parker with?
(a) The seperate spaces of the raft and the lifeboat.
(b) His faith in his religion and his mother's love for him.
(c) His ignorance at the true dangers of Richard Parker and luck.
(d) Richard Parker's tendency towards seasickness and Pi being the provider of food and water.
3. The main character's father loved to talk about what subject?
4. How did Richard Parker end up in the lifeboat with Pi?
(a) Pi doesn't know how he got there.
(b) Pi helped him swim to the boat by throwing him a life buoy.
(c) He jumped into the boat from the ship.
(d) He was there before Pi got in.
5. When Pi got back into the lifeboat in Part 2, who did he see look out from under the tarp?
(a) The monkey.
(b) The tiger.
(c) The hyena.
(d) The zebra.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the response of Pi's father to his request for Christian baptism and a prayer rug?
2. What was one thing Pi was concerned and obsessed about not having enough of?
3. Which of the following is true about Pi's family's departure from India?
4. When Pi awoke in the middle of the night and saw the huge moonlit sky before him, what did he think about with regards to himself and the rest of the sea?
5. How important is religion to Pi?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)